When you have sex with him

[A/N: This is probably the dirtiest thing I've wrote in my whole life, and I can't believe I did it. They're just so sexy, I CANT 😍 okay okay.. So yeah,

This is just a descriptive scenario, it's really short compared to the ones that I usually make. No convos or anything, just description of actions and stuff.]

---

Kagami:

He tends to be very shy at first, that's why he doesn't make the first move. He tries to resist, despite being embarrassed but he gets hard easily from the way you seduce him. He's not able to control himself, resulting to have a rough sex with him. He can get gentle in the beginning but gets aggressive for a while.

He loves the way you pull his hair and hears your soft moans. The way you move when you're on top. He can't get enough of you. He looks at your red face every time he's on top of you, making him feel funny inside.

After a hot love session, both of you sleep tiredly on the bed, your head resting on his chest while hearing his heart beat loud and fast, putting you to sleep as if it was a baby's lullaby.

Kuroko:

Kuroko can be emotionless and uninterested about the word "sex". But once he tried, he's gone from the gentlest man to the wildest beast in bed.

You both start with a simple make out session until he ended up lying you in bed, right on top of you. He slowly takes off your clothes as he vigorously moved. He was really slow at first since he was only getting a hang of it, until he starts to thrust faster until he could reach to his limit.

He keeps moaning your name every time he feels the pleasure while doing it with you. He was unexpectedly good, despite it was his first time.

You two end up cuddling on the bed after a pleasurable feeling the warmth of your love and cherishing the moment being one.

Kise:

Kise seems to be really flirty and seductive while he invites to you do it with him. He keeps teasing you in a way that you will feel shy and will appear cute to him.

He, then invites you to a make out session where he throws you on the couch and touch you all over. He gets a little aggressive since he doesn't want to hurt you that much.

He's very passionate and keeps every thrust gentle yet pleasurable. He loved hearing you moan his name, he loves to nibble on your ear that makes you giggle in the middle of your make out session.

Kise will wrap a blanket around both of you while you chill on the couch and cuddled up on his chest.

Midorima:

He is very shy. He refuses at first and ignores you every time. He doesn't like the idea of having sex but thinking of it makes him have urges.

You will try to seduce him, to the point where he'll reach his limit and tackle you over. He'll be very shy and will have a crimson red face, he tends to turn away from your gaze, but he makes the first move.

He will slowly kiss you, to your lips, down to your collarbone then down to your chest.

He wouldn't be able to resist you and gets really seductive that it would surprise you. He'll randomly start to undress and enters you. He's a bit slow at first but gets faster and harder in a while.

He's face gets really red and his body tends to sweat hardly.

He ends it with you just cuddling while he plays with your hair. You always tease him for being a beast in bed, and only responds with a blush.

Aomine:

Aomine will randomly have urges for sex, that even glancing at you will make him hard.

He invites you with a huge grin on his face as he hugs you from behind and randomly grabbing your boobs. [Gosh this is so wrong]

You'll refuse at first but then he forced a kiss on you, which left you with no choice.

He is very aggressive. The wildest of the wild. He tosses you on bed while removing his belt and pants then lands on top of you while he vigorously kisses you on your weak spot.

He will leave several hickeys on your collarbone, in sign of his aggressiveness. He'll eventually rip your clothes and touches every part of you. He'll thrust as fast and pound as hard.

He'll scream your name so loud as he slams his erection harder in you. He stares at your naked body as you bite your lips and grip the sheets of your bed.

As soon as both of you reach your limits, he would pant very hard as he collapses on top of you, then sharing a passionate kiss.

Murasakibara:

Murasakibara is very lazy, but not as lazy as when it comes to being wild in bed.

He constantly hugs you from behind as he starts to give you soft kisses on your neck. Then soon, you'll share a slow, passionate kiss with him.

He will never leave your lips while both of you tried to drag yourselves inside the room.

He will lay you in bed while he keeps kissing you slowly. He looks at you, asking if they'll do it, you'll just nod with a hint of excitement in your face.

He'll start to slowly undress you as he made your lips touch again. He will severely suck your skin that would leave a mark, sign of him being territorial.

He gives you a passionate sex, not as aggressive yet not boring either.

He treats you with so much love, asking if every move he makes hurts you or not.

After doing it, you laid side by side with him while sharing satisfying words with each other.

Akashi:

Having a romantic evening sex with Akashi is definitely the most amazing thing ever.

While having a bottle of champagne as a company will make the mood more relaxing. Having a drunk Akashi is technically pretty uncomfortable since he gets really terrifying. And he gets way flirty, for the record.

He will play with your thoughts until you're completely out of it and give in to him. He will do all the moves that will make you feel pleasured and satisfied. Akashi would kiss you assertively as your tongues fight. He would bite your lip, causing you to moan and it'll make him smirk right at you. He'll leave soft kisses on your neck but gets aggressive in sucking your skin that'll leave evident severe marks.

He keeps commanding you to moan his name so loud, saying that it's music to his ears. He loves seeing you being so shy around him and trying to resist him.

Time by time, he just gets wilder and wilder until he's completely in you. He loves the way you grind your hips over him and the way you tease him even though it made you uncomfortable.

Akashi will hug your hips with his face buried against your chest, and you'll hug on his head, smelling his minty fresh hair and end up sleeping after a tiring love making.