When he caught you cheating on him

This is where it all started, so the real scenarios will base on whose point of view.

You were drunk after your colleagues asked you out for a drink for a karaoke night at a colleague's house.

You decided to go home but you could barely walk straight because you were feeling nauseous as well, so your best friend, (guy's name), insisted in taking you home instead.

"Ehhh... I'm feeling—hic!.. dizzy..." You lazily stated as you held a hand to your forehead, swaying sideways.

"Don't worry, you'll be home in no time." He smiles as he linked his arm to you to support you.

There was silence as few minutes passed. Your home isn't too far so he just decided to walk you home.

Without a hitch, your legs suddenly gave up, making you fall flat on your butt. You didn't feel any pain on your lower body, you just got dizzier and sleepier.

"Ah! (Y/N)-chan!" Your bestfriend panicked as he lifted you up, his hands on your shoulders.

"I'm fine..." You hiccuped, then suddenly gazing at his face.

He was staring at you this whole time, you knew he wasn't drunk but his entire face was flushed.

"(Y/N)-chan..." He trailed off, suddenly pulling your body to his. You were surprised but you were too dizzy to resist.

"I don't think I can hold it anymore." He added, then suddenly he pushed his lips onto yours.

In your state of shock, you couldn't even flinch. You tried pushing his body away, but his arms were completely hugging you.

And here come the boys 😏

---

[Continuation]

Kagami:

(guy's name) pulled away, his face got even redder than usual. You couldn't believe that he would do that.

Still shocked, you suddenly felt some presence other than yours and (guy's name)'s.

"T-Taiga..." As you glanced at your left, Taiga was there, staring at the whole action that he didn't expect.

"Taiga.." You rushed to his side and started shaking him. The moment didn't sink in his mind entirely.

"Taiga please, let me explain..." You shook him harder, but he didn't even budge.

"(Y-Y/N)..." He stuttered, as he slowly changed his gaze from your best friend then back at you.

"Please, listen to me..." You pleaded as you hugged his torso. But to your surprise, he untangled your arms and slowly pushed you away.

"I don't think I have to hear any more about this." He stated as you noticed tears swelling out of his eyes.

"No, please—"

"I said no more, (Y/N)." With that, he left you out.

Completely heartbroken, you broke down and cried your heart out.