When you meet his teammates (pt. 2)

Kagami:

"(Y/N)cchi, how long have you been dating Kagamicchi?" Kise curiously asks, pouting like a child.

"Well, for as long as I can remember." You laughed, looking at Kagami. Seeing him blush gives you a weird feeling, yet liking it.

"I don't know what kind of poison Bakagami gave you, but goodluck with your love life, (Y/N)." Aomine teased, winking at you.

"What??" You reacted with a slight laugh at the end.

"What does that even mean, Ahomine?" Kagami popped a vein, glaring deadly at Aomine.

"I mean what I meant, Baka." He teased even more, making your boyfriend feel enraged.

"Woah, easy there, tiger." You giggled, holding back Kagami's arm. "He was just joking."

"Hmm, you better look after (Y/N) or you'll regret it." Aomine smirked, rolling his eyes.

"Isn't it obvious that he's trying to hit on your girlfriend, Kagami?" Midorima interrupted, his eyes shut.

Blushing, you defended. "N-no, he isn't." You laughed frantically.

"W-what?! Of course, he's not!" Kagami interfered, blushing.

"What if he is?" Kise smirked.

"Then I'll beat him up 'til he's dead!"

"Go ahead!" Aomine warned as he jokingly cracks his knuckles right at your boyfriend.

"I won't go easy on you, Aho." Kagami gave Aomine a death glare, making you cringe.

"Now, now." Akashi peacefully speaks. "(Y/N) is too precious to be with Daiki and is more deserving to be with Kagami-kun." He adds with a gentle smile. You blushed.

"A-Akashi-kun!" You shyly retorted.

"O-oi.." Kagami sat back down, blushing. "Seriously though, I hate it when you entertain (Y/N) so differently."

"How so? Are you saying you're jealous?" Akashi smirked, making Kagami blush even harder.

"Wh-what?!"

"Ohh? Something's stuck on your hair, (Y/N)-chin." Murasakibara takes off a piece of petal on top of your head.

"Hmm? Oh, thank–" You cut yourself as you see a blushing Kagami, staring at you, jealously.

Giggling, you motioned yourself closer to your boyfriend and held his hand.

"Don't worry, Taiga. You're still the apple of my eye." You whispered that only he could here. Seeing him blush, you felt him tightening this hold on your hand, making you feel weird inside.

Kuroko:

"(Y/N)-chin, can I have some of that?" Murasakibara says lazily, pointing at the bag of chips you just bought.

"Oh, here." You giggled, handing it to him. 

Gladly unlike last time, Tetsuya's teammates were already getting along well with you in just a short time, unexpectedly, they started treating you like they've known you forever.

"Oi (Y/N), are you planning to watch our match?" Kagami asked, eating a chunk load of burger in his mouth, catching you off guard.