When you give him a new haircut/hairstyle

Kagami:

"Nggghh..." Kagami groaned, shutting his eyes with a slightly bothered look on his face.

"Oh- What is it?"

"You've been looking at me this whole time, i-it's a little uncomfortable." He scratched the back of his neck, then his cheeks suddenly grew bright pink. You giggled at his understandable expression.

You didn't even realize that you were really staring at Taiga the whole time, its because you have been thinking about giving Taiga a different look for a change.

"Hmmm, would you mind if I change your hair a bit?" You asked, lifting your chin with your own hand, giving your statement a thought.

"Huh?" He raised an eyebrow. "What for? Is there something wrong with my hair?" He asked confusingly by scratching his neck.

"Of course not!" You waved off. "I just thought, maybe you wanted a new look."

"I really don't, though."

"Of course, you do." You smiled evilly as you tackled him with your slightly heavy weight and started messing up his hair.

"O-OI!!"

[Time Skip]

He narrowed his eyes at you, his lips formed into a pout.

"Oh, don't you feel different?" You smiled seductively at him, as you slightly combed his hair back and putting a little amount of wax on your palm.

"I feel terrible." He huffed, you pouted from his response.

"You look completely fine!" You exclaimed, rubbing your palms and putting the wax on his hair. "And for the record, you look way hotter." You winked.

You noticed him blushing like an adorable little kid, you just giggled.

"If you think so... Then, j-just do whatever you want." He shuts his eyes probably out of embarrassment.

You smiled joyfully, and continued fixing Taiga's hair.

Kuroko:

"What are you doing, (L/N)-san?" Tetsuya asked as he turned his head to your direction. You were alarmed from his question.

You've been playing with his hair since your hands were getting a little fidgety for not doing anything for today.

"Well, playing with your hair?" You shrugged and smiled slyly.

After that, he didn't say another word and just turned his attention back to whatever he was doing.

You started brushing back his fringe, thus, giving him a rare, new look.

"Say, Tetsuya." He spoke, as you walked in front of him. "What'd you say, I fix your hair a little today?"

He gave you a stolid look, as if he didn't hear anything at all, but he did. That's just how he looks all the time.

"So?" You asked one more time, then waited for his answer.

Without a doubt, he answered. "As long as it excites you that much, then go ahead."

Wow, he could tell? You thought.

"Well then, I will." You started as you grabbed some wax out of nowhere and started styling his hair.

[Time Skip]

"Wow..." After styling his hair, even you were astonished from his unexpectedly attractive phase.

His long fringe was combed back with a few strands let down over his forehead, he unexpectedly looked a lot charming than what he used to.

He grabs a mirror beside him, and he didn't even get surprise at all.