When he gets jealous

Kagami:

"Hey, thanks for the book (any name)." You told your classmate while walking ahead of him.

"Sure, glad to be of help." He waved goodbye and ran after.

As you walked, you saw your boyfriend sitting by the bench beneath the tree, his eyebrows furrowed.

"Hey, Taiga. Sorry to keep you waiting." You apologized as soon as you approached him. But he didn't say anything.

"Taiga?" You called out his name.

"Oh, yeah. Its fine." He said, standing up casually.

You sensed that something's wrong with him.

"Is there something wrong?" You asked him.

"Nothing." He answered without looking at you.

"Don't lie, Kagami." You were serious this time.

Instead of responding, he looked at the guy you were talking to earlier, with that glare in his eyes. After realizing the thought, you laughed at him.

"Taiga, don't tell me you're jealous?" You chuckled, poking his bicep.

"Jealous? Oh come on." He laughed.

"Tch, you jealous tiger." You stood on your tippy toes and gave him a peck on the lips.

"At least I get to kiss you if I do get jealous." He chuckled, I giggled.

Kuroko:

"Hey, (Y/N)-chan! Are you allowed tomorrow?" Your guy friend asked you.

"I'm still not sure, but I'll try." I smiled at him.

"(Y/N)-san, let's go." Suddenly, your boyfriend talked randomly beside you.

"Tetsuya! Jesus." You pant as you heard him.

"Anyway, I'll go. See ya." Your friend waved goodbye at you and you did the same.

"I thought I'd ask you out tomorrow, but it seems you already have your own plans." Tetsuya suddenly said, still maintaining the innocent look.

"Own plans? What do you mean?" You asked, completely clueless.

"With that guy." He said.

You laughed at his reaction. "Tetsuya, are you jealous?" You asked.

"I don't think I'll be." He said.

"Don't act so cool, Tetsuya." You rolled your eyes. "Fine, I won't go." You held his hand.

"No. You can go. I was only a bother anyway." Tetsuya argued, letting go of my hand.

"Ugh, fine. How many orders of milkshakes do you want?" You finally asked.

"I don't need that. I want you." He looked at you, deeply.

You blushed at his response, "F-fine. Whatever."

Kise:

"(Y/N), how do you do this problem?" Your friend asked, leaning closer to you.

"Oh, just substitute that given x in the equation then evaluate it all the way through." You explained.

"(Y/N)cchi!! What are you doing?" Kise called out to you, putting his chin on top of your head.

"Ryouta, don't you have practice today?" You asked, facing him.

"I'm done for today." He smiled at you then glaring at the guy beside you.

"Buzz off!" He pushed the guy's chair away and sat beside me instead.