When he's drunk

Kagami:

You couldn't sleep yet since Taiga is still isn't in bed with you, and it's almost passed midnight.

With that, you decided to check up on him. To your surprise, he was gazing outside the window, holding a bottle of beer in his left hand while his other hand supporting his body and he leaned on the window frame.

"Nggghhh, Taiga." You called to him in a sleepy voice, obviously sleepy as hell.

He didn't respond, instead he just looked back at you with a plain expression on his face.

"Why are you drinking?" You asked, nearing him. "Why aren't you in bed with me?" Showing your cuddly mood, you hugged him from behind.

"I'm not sleepy yet." He says, his voice huskier than usual. He faced you, staring at your eyes.

You noticed his cheeks were a bit flushed, wondering that he was already drunk, killing time with the half-empty bottle of beer.

"You really are a light drinker." You teased, poking his chest as if you were being a tease.

"I know." He chuckled, loving the strong scent of strong alcohol and mint from his breathe.

"Let's go, tiger." You winked, completely teasing your drunk boyfriend.

"Coming, ma'am." He chuckled, picking you up from your waist and carrying you all the way back to your room.

Kuroko:

You and your college friends, including your boyfriend Tetsuya, were invited in a karaoke night at a close friend's house.

"Oi, Kuroko!" Your friend called, suddenly passing him a shot of vodka.

Tetsuya never drank any alcohol before so you decided to decline for him.

"Guys, my boyfriend doesn't drink." You chuckled, slightly pushing the shot glass.

"Awww..." They aww-ed in disappointment. "Just one, Kuroko!"

You were hesitant to their suggestion, you looked at Tetsuya who was only staring at the shot glass that was being offered to him.

"Okay." Making you shocked, everyone cheered for excitement.

"Go, go, go!" They cheered louder.

"Tetsuya!" You called nervously, looking at him worriedly.

"It's okay." He smiled. "It won't be that bad." He finally says as he took the shot and let out a nasty expression on his face.

He looks at you with his typical expression. "Besides, it won't be fun if I don't blend in. It's only for a mean time."

Weirded out from his speech, you raised an eyebrow.

"Tetsuya, you don't have to do it."

You groaned in frustration, since it was Tetsuya's first time drinking out with your friends, you guessed that it won't be that bad.

---

"Haaaaahhh, (Y/N)-san." Tetsuya started clinging on your arm like an annoying purring cat.

"I knew this was a bad idea, Tetsuya." You groaned, pulling your arm away, but Tetsuya just clinged even more.

"I love you, (Y/N)-saaaan." Not being able to stand his current behavior, you still blushed from his sudden response.