When he's being sexy

Kagami:

"Uggghhh!" You groaned, fanning yourself with your bare hand. "It's so hot!"

It was in a middle of summer, and not even a fan can help you minimize the heat you're feeling at the moment.

Just then, you smelled something delicious from outside.

"Hmmm, something's cookin'." You mumbled, running outside as you followed the mouth-watering smell of cooked barbecue at the backyard.

"Wow, smells goo—"

Shocked, the only thing that appeared right at you, was Kagami's back, all sweaty and toned. His back was so built and muscular, that the sweat was actually making him steaming hot.

As he fanned the grill, his arm muscles started showing intensely, thus making you blush hard.

"Oh, (Y/N)." He finally noticed you. You got to see his toned chest and visible V-line, his collar bone was full of sweat, making him a hundred times sexier than ever.

"Looking hotter than the weather, aye Taiga?" You teased, poking his chest as you neared him.

"Really, now?" He smirked as he held your waist, pulling you to him.

"Ew, you stink." You cringed away from him in a playful way, making his shake his head with a smirk on his lips.

"I'm still hotter than the weather, right?" He reassured, raising an eyebrow, making a comeback from your tease just a little while ago.

"Whatever you say, Tiger." You shrugged, just letting him win that time.

Kuroko:

It's finally the day where you'll get to see Tetsuya play basketball for the first time ever. Feeling a little nervous, you did your best to support him.

"Go Tetsuyaaaa!!!" You yelled at the top of your lungs which caught Tetsuya's attention.

He smiled at you, then focused back at the game.

So far, their team is already winning so you don't feel any pressure at all.

At the time out, you were silently praying for Tetsuya's team as you locked your gaze to Tetsuya who was already panting hard and slow.

Wiping his sweat with his top, his V-line was slightly revealed, making you blush and dumbstruck at the same time. He looked so serious at the game while thinking hard, making him 10 times hotter and more seductive.

'Tetsuya is unbelievably hot right now.' You wondered as you felt your jaw slowly dropping.

Compared to the gentle and sweet Tetsuya that you always hang out with, he was unbelievably different inside the court or even playing basketball.

"You can do it, Tetsuya!" You yelled again, but this time, it was way quiet than before, obviously Tetsuya already snapped his head to your direction.

Sweat dripping from his face, he saluted at you, giving you another one of his gentle smiles.

You smiled back, and continued supporting him until the very last.

Kise:

Kise decided to have you come with him at his photoshoot. Since you have never really seen Kise pose in front of a camera, so you went out with him.

Surprised, Kise walked out of a dressing room, soaking wet, like he just got out of the rain. Wondering the cause, you've heard that it was a theme for today's photoshoot.