Around 9:30 I was still working on my song, and Vic still hadn't come back. I was getting pretty sleepy so I decided to just go to bed.

After I went to the bathroom to brush my teeth and take my pill, I went into bed, letting my body fall into a deep slumber.

--

The next two days weren't really interesting, all I did was lazy around and do nothing all day. It was really boring, and getting old fast. Although I did write two new songs, I still needed something to keep me occupied or else I'll start thinking, and when I start thinking I let my thoughts get the best of me, and when that happens.. Well I think you can figure the rest out for yourself.

It's been really hard to stay clean, I don't know why, but I've just been really depressed since I've gotten here. It's a new place and I only have like 3 friends, I met Rian yesterday, he was pretty nice. Then I have like 7 people that hate me already, I can't say I'm not surprised. Everyone always hates me.

I've also been avoiding the human race since those 3 douche bags from the other day could be anywhere. They were still waiting to kick my ass, which means I hide for as long as possible. They'll either do one of two things, forget, or get more pissed off. And as much as I hate to say it, they'll probably get more pissed off.

Right now I was lying in my bed, staring at the ceiling, thinking. I didn't know what time it was, I didn't even know if Vic left already. It was sort of light outside, so maybe.

Reluctantly, I turned my head and saw Vic lying in bed, still sleeping. His clock read 6:45 on it, I don't know why I even woke up so early. It's like I woke up just to think about things. I'm supposed to do that in the shower.

Vic didn't make me leave early the past 2 days, which I was thankful for. After the two incidents on Tuesday happened, we've been avoiding each other. I just didn't want him to ask questions, but I don't see why he was avoiding me. He was still a massive douche rocket, trust me, but he's not as bad as the first two days. He's so confusing I swear.

I was brought out of my thoughts by an alarm clock blaring across the room. I woke up by it every morning, but fell right back asleep. I was always too tired to stay awake after that.

I turned my head to the side to see Vic coming to his senses, and slapping the top of the clock. He lied there for a few more moments, before getting up, and letting the sheets fall off his naked torso. I didn't even know he slept with his shirt off, all he had a basketball shorts on. His stomach was toned and tan, he had a classic v that went straight down into his shorts.

I quickly turned away before I was caught staring too long and he noticed. I decided to just try and go to sleep again. Today was just going to be unproductive, like all the other days.

I was still waiting for my call back from Starbucks tell me if I got the job. I don't know if I still want it with Josh working there, but I could always work a different shift then him. I don't even know why he was there when I went in, didn't he have school? Or was he not a student? I don't know, and I don't care enough to know.

I just closed my eyes and tried to sleep again. That was the last thing I remember before fading into blackness once more

--

When I woke up this time, it was fully light outside, and Vic was no longer in his bed across the room. I looked at my phone and saw it was 11:00am, okay then. I never sleep that long. It's a side effect of the pills, I always get up around 8 or 9, and it was rare that I got up this late.

I spent my morning doing the usual, getting ready for my unproductive day. I was just walking out from the bathroom after brushing my teeth when my phone rang. It was an unknown number, and I considered not answering, but I remembered I was supposed to get a call from Starbucks.