As I entered my room Vic was now playing his guitar. And may I say that he looked so incredibly attractive right now, he was wearing a tank top that showed off his toned arms. You could see his muscles flexing as he played, it took all of my willpower not to stare.

When I walked in Vic just looked up and continued playing, giving me a dirty look. I still don't get what his problem is, but whatever he'll get over it eventually, at least I think he will.

When I got to my bed I sat down and got situated, getting ready to open the monster. When I opened it, it fizzed and went all over my shirt, probably from when I dropped it. I quickly put the can to my mouth to avoid a bigger mess. My life hates me, I swear.

"Jesus Christ." I mutter angrily. I look over to Vic and he's smirking, amused with my misfortune, that bastard. I give him a dirty look, set my monster down, and go the bathroom to clean up.

I take off my shirt, get a wash rag and clean my sticky torso off, I also clean off the juice that dripped down my neck. After I was done I quickly realized that I didn't bring in a new shirt, it was still in my drawer. I'd have to walk past Vic, and I have still bruises all over my stomach from my uncle, shit.

Alright, think Kellin, think.

I quickly came up with the solution of covering my torso by holding the soiled shirt to it.

I walked out carefully, making sure all my bruises were covered. Luckily for me, Vic only glanced up, and quickly went back to playing is guitar. Now's my chance.

I threw my shirt in the dirty clothes basket and quickly made it to my dresser, which faced opposite of Vic, so he could only see my back. There's nothing on my back, at least I hope there's not.

"Kellin.. What are those?" Vic asked hesitantly. He put his guitar down and stood up. What is he talking about? When he asked the question I just pulled my shirt over my head, and I stopped to think. Then it hit me, the welts from Uncle's belt when he whipped me! I pulled my shirt down my back as fast as I could and turned to face him.

"What are you talking about?" I asked, trying to play dumb. I can't believe I forgot about them, it's not like they hurt anymore, because they were from 4 days ago, but still. I'm such an idiot, I don't know how I'm going to cover this one up.

"What do you mean 'what am I talking about,' there's like a dozen welts on your back. What the fuck happened to you?!" Vic asked. I could tell he was freaked out, I think it's funny because he was still bossy even though he was scared.

"Don't worry about it alright? Why do you care anyways?" I came back at him. He doesn't need to know what happened to me anyways, he has no right to know.

He just looked into my eyes for a while, it was weird. And to be honest, the silence was starting to get awkward. It was like he was trying to read me or something. After a while, he finally spoke up.

"Lift up your shirt." He demanded calmly. What the fuck is this guy’s deal?! He was just staring at me with an emotionless face. I'm pretty sure he's figure out that I was abused, and he just wants to see if he's right. That's not going to happen.

"How about no, I said to drop it. Let it go, it doesn't affect you anyways." I reasoned with him. I don't want to make him mad at me, then he'd probably tackle me or something. He looked really annoyed though, I think he's used to getting his way.

"Whatever." He muttered. With that he stormed out of the room, slamming the door in the process. Someone has a short temper.

For the rest of the night I was texting some of the guys from back home and listening to music. I also started to write a song, I haven't written one in a while. I don't know, I guess I feel inspired since I'm in a new place.