|MINGYU| Mine Only~

This imagine was requested by: @AmazingCheri

|JENNIE + MINGYU|

Jennie's POV

Before I headed off, the ringtone of my boyfriend caught my attention.

MG: Jagi? R u at work yet?

A smile formed on my lips as he  thought of checking on me.

JN: Not yet~ Just about. Why? Miss me already?
MG: Not really actually >~<

My eyebrow crooked at what he meant by his message.

JN: What's wrong?
MG: Cause the photo shoot also includes the members :/ So that means I have to share you :((

I giggled out loud to myself cause of how cute he was.

It was the first time I got to meet the members since our relationship was kept secret. Meeting with 17, we both had to play strangers, just for now at least.

JN: Aww~ Don't worry, I'm all yours ;) Just be nice, we don't want them to find out so soon. Arasso?
MG: Fine... But don't expect me to be nice. I'll see you when you get here. Byee~
JN: Saranghae!
MG: Nado!

With that our conversation ended and I made my way to the studio.

...

Approaching the set, I seemed to have caught some attention already.

"Woah! It's really you!"
"You're so much prettier in person!"
"Can I have an autograph please?!"

My eyes bulged as a group of handsome boys approached me. Of course I knew it was my boyfriend's band mates, but we've never met personally before.

Looking passed the sparkling eyes around me, Mingyu was already starting to worry. He pouted slightly making me hold a grin.

"Excuse me boys, it is really nice to meet all of you, but I need to meet someone right now if you don't mind."

Their disappointed faces didn't faze me, because there was only one person that really mattered.

Mingyu's POV

Now, is it hard to have a gorgeous model as a secret girlfriend?
HELL YEAH.

It's even harder when your own 'brothers' start drooling after her.

*sigh*

What can you do?

"Hi nice to meet you~"

Her sweet tone made me jolt. I looked at her in panic, not knowing what to do.

"I'm Kim Jennie, and you are?"

Oh, duh! According to others, we haven't met yet.

"Kim Mingyu, nice to meet you too."