|MINGYU| Spilled Coffee~

You were casually walking around the mall, a few shopping bags in hand. Turning a corner, you bumped into someone. A burning pain started to spread around your chest area.

"Ahh!"

You looked down to see that your top is mostly covered in coffee. Once you looked up, your eyes came in contact with a shocked face.

"Uh-um-I am so sorry!!! It was an accident!"

It was pretty humiliating for you to be covered in coffee in front of a cute guy, but you tried to keep it cool.

"No it's alright, I'll just cover it up with my sweater."

You said trying to force a smile, but he clearly saw the embarrassment in your eyes.

"I'm so sorry miss... Please, can I make it up to you? I'll buy you a new shirt!"

"It's ok, you don't have to. It was an accident anyways."

You gave him a reassuring smile and continued walking as if nothing happened, zipping up your sweater to hide the stain.

You walked into one of your favourite clothing stores and headed straight to where the tops were.

"I think that would look good on you."

Your eyes grew wide as you turned your head towards the person that commented.

Oh! It's that guy again... Was he following me this whole time?

"Sorry, I didn't mean to stalk you. I just really wanted to make up for what happened."

"It's nothing really... Don't worry yourself."

"Can we at least be friends? I'm Mingyu by the way."

He extended his arm. Not wanting to be rude, you shook it.

"I'm _____. Nice to meet you."

"So _____. Since we're friends, can I hang around you?"

Wow, this guy seems really flirty. But I don't know, he could just be really really nice.

"Who said we were friends?"

You questioned sternly, making Mingyu feel uncomfortable.

"Oh-uh-I-sorry-I-just-uh-"

"Mingyu! Calm down! I'm only kidding~"

You said in between laughs, making him sigh in relief, laughing with you. after. Knowing that you were friends now, it made you feel more comfortable around him.

"Ok, you've had your fun. Now, let's go find a new top before you start smelling like old coffee."

He made a disgusted face and started pushing you towards a rack of clothes.

"Fine! But you have to help me choose."

He nodded and smiled at you, his vampire-like-fangs showing.

"Aww Mingyu! Your little vampire fangs are sooo cute!!!"

You squealed in adoration. He blushed slightly, while rubbing the back of his neck.

"Uh yeah, I guess... Haha. Alright! Head to the fitting room and I'll bring you some clothes to try on ok?"

A FEW MIN LATER...

*Knock Knock*

"_____! I got some clothes for you!"

You opened the fitting room door to be greeted by Mingyu with a pile of clothes in his arms.

"Geez Mingyu, I thought that I just needed one."

"Just put these on!"

The next half an hour was spent with you modelling for Mingyu to see which outfits suited you the most, and him giving you a whole bunch of different reactions.

Thumbs up, thumbs down, weirded out, frightened, smiling in adoration, shaking his head in disapproval, staring in awe, bobble head nodding, and your favourite, open mouthed blank face XD

Once you were done, you both headed to the cashier.

"Are you sure you're going to buy all this? I can always pay."

Mingyu tries to reason with you, but you refuse. No matter how much he offers, you'll always say no. You don't like people buying things for you, it's burdening.

As you were about to tap your card in to pay for your clothes, Mingyu quickly tapped his in and ended up paying for everything.

"MINGYU!"

He smiled slyly at you, his vampire teeth peeking out.

"It's ok Jagi, it's normal for the boyfriend to pay for his girlfriend."

Boyfriend? Girlfriend? Wait...what?!

"Hahaha! _____ the look on your face is hilarious!"

He made the ugliest confused face to mock you.

Gosh, I'm pretty sure I didn't look that bad...

"But would it be that bad if we dated?"

He asked slightly upset.

"No Mingyu, it's just why? We just met today."

"Yeah, but I just feel so happy when I'm around you..."

You blushed at his sudden confession.

"I guess we can try. You make me happy too..."

You said in a murmur, head down not wanting to look at him. He lifted your head to plant a soft kiss on your forehead.

"Let's be together then."

Giving in, you smiled in agreement.

==========================
A/N:

Mingyu's vampire teeth is life!
So cute!

QOTD:
Your favourite rap line of Mingyu's?
-I like his duet rap line with Wonwoo in Adore U #Meanie<3

~UrAngel