|JEONGHAN| Nightmare~

This imagine was requested by my dearest donsaeng: Got7ShineeDiamonds

|SOOMI + JEONGHAN|

Jeonghan's POV

My girlfriend and I were having a night stroll. We shared peaceful silence, hands locked together.

There were no words needed to express our infinite love. As we walked along the cement path, something strange happened.

Soomi stopped in her tracks, making me look back at her, worried. Her face was filled with sadness.

"Jagi? What's wrong?"

She then had tears streaming down her face. I tried to go near, but my feet seemed to stop moving as well.

"Jeonghan..."

This time I started to panic, my entire body froze as she slowly started moving backwards into the darkness.

Two other figures appeared behind and pulled her harshly, father away from me. By this time, the both of us were yelling desperately.

"JEONGHAN!!! JEONGHAN HELP ME!!!"

"SOOMI!!! LET GO OF-"

My eyes watched in horror as she disappeared from sight. I tried yelling, but there was just silence.

She was gone...

*gasp*

I awoke in cold sweat. Looking beside me, Soomi wasn't on her side of the bed. Springing to my feet, the sheets ended up thrown around to look for her.

"Jeonghan?"

A sigh escaped my mouth once she came out of the bathroom opposite our room. In two long strides, I pulled her into a hug, scared that she'd disappear again.

"Oppa what happened? Are you ok?"

"Yeah *breathes* just a nightmare..."

Soomi's POV

It was around 3:30 in the morning when I decided to go to the bathroom, only to find our room a complete mess and a frightened boyfriend.

My poor Cheonsa...

After he told me his dream, I felt so bad at how paranoid he must've been.

"Jeonghan, it's ok~ C'mon let's go back to bed."

Slowly we both laid back down, but his gaze never left me, just to make sure that I was really there. With a soft smile, I caressed the side of his handsome face.

Although my eyes would flutter closed from time to time, his wouldn't even spare a blink.

"Can't sleep Oppa? Wanna go for a walk?"

Immediately he rejected my offer, tone a bit bitter.

"Nothing bad is going to happen to me Jeonghan. C'mon, It'd be a good way to get over it."