|WONWOO| Dream Come True~

This imagine was requested by: astruperxtanvenctu

|NARA + WONWOO|

Nara's POV

I don't remember how the hell this happened, but it's happening!

Somehow Mr. Jeon Wonwoo, the person with the upmost highest ego, the person who mostly gets me in trouble, and the person I could least tolerate in class, just asked me out on a date. And SOMEHOW, I said yes...

Is the world ending? Most likely.

Here we were on a boat, sailing to who knows where. We would laugh and tell stories as if the whole time our relationship were on good terms.

"You know Nara, I've liked you for quite a while now. Sad to say that I just noticed it just recently. It's probably why I've always bullied you lots, not like you backed down anyways. You've kept a pretty good fight going hehe. But I won't miss it at all if you allow to be mine."

My words got caught in my throat. This day was just so strange that I didn't even bother processing what occurred. Instead, my brain just went with it.

'Go with the flow' they say.

After his confession, I didn't need to think twice about sharing mine.

"I guess you may be the biggest pain in my butt, but that could be arranged. You're not as bad as I thought, so we'll give it a try :)"

Wonwoo caressed the side of my face, pulling us closer together. I closed my eyes to enjoy the life changing moment, and simply fall into it.

Wonwoo's POV

Nara looks so cute while sleeping~ Wait! What? No! Gross!!!

During class, this sloth decided to take a nap. As she slept, I couldn't help but to start admiring her. She looked so much prettier when she wasn't viciously attacking me.

Do I like her? No! Uh... I think... Maybe? Kinda... *sigh* Yeah. I do.

It gave me a reason to snap out of it and continue bugging her, because it distracted me.

When I caught myself, I quickly pulled her arm out from under her chin, causing her head to fall forward towards the wooden desk. A loud bang followed, attracting the attention of everyone in the class.

"OW!!!"

The first thing she saw was me, trying to control the stifled laughter from coming out of my mouth.

"You brat! Don't think I didn't notice it was you."

I looked at her with a smirk, about to enjoy the usual bickering we were gonna start.

"It wasn't my fault your sleeping face was so ugly. I had to do something cause you were making me uncomfortable."

The rising anger on her face was amusing to see. I wished my phone was on to record this.

"Why you little! Grr!!! You're so dead when I-"

"HAN NARA! DETENTION AFTER SCHOOL! I won't tolerate this behaviour in my class, now you apologize!"