|VERNON| Boyfriend or Bestfriend~

This imagine was requested by: mau7teen

|SOLJI + VERNON|

*Knock Knock*

The sound of someone at the door didn't alarm me, he already told me that he was coming over.

"Who's there?"

I still wanted to have my fun though :)

"It's me~"

He thought that I'd open the door once I heard his sweet voice, but let's say that I didn't.

"Me who?"

"Yah! Jagi~ Let me in!"

His whining was so cute that I almost gave in XD

"I'm sorry, I don't let random strangers into my home."

*Sigh*

I was about to let out a giggle from his frustration, it was hard to remain in character.

"It's your boyfriend..."

"Which one?"

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN WHICH ONE?! SOLJI THIS ISN'T FUNNY ANYMORE! LET ME IN!!!"

After my burst of laughter, I finally open the door to greet my now frowning boyfriend. He's just so cute whenever he acts jealous. I try to calm him down with an affectionate hug.

"You know that I'd never replace you Vernon."

He smiles into my hair, knowing that my words are sincere.

"I know... "

Wanting to pull away from the everlasting hug to close the door, he simply pulled me back and shut the door himself using his foot.

"So, what brought you here boyfriend?"

My voice is muffled since my head is buried into his chest, it made him laugh and willingly pull away.

"I wanted to tell you that I think it's time that you met my second family."

I've always wanted to meet 17!!! This news itself made me jump around in glee. Vernon just watched, amused by my reaction. He knows that I've always wanted to meet the members, and it was about time that I did.

"Okay! Okay! I get it, you're excited. Now go get dressed, we're heading to the studio afterwards. So go make yourself look pretty, but not too pretty. I don't want them staring at you too much."

Even though I rolled my eyes at his request, a smile formed on my lips.

AT THE DANCE STUDIO...

Vernon suddenly stopped me before entering the dance studio. Looking into my eyes there was a bit of doubt in his, but then he gave me quick orders.

"Ok, a few rules before going in there. Don't wander too far away from me, make sure that you'll be within my range of sight, avoid skinship towards my members, if they bother you just tell me and we can leave-"

"Vernon Shhh!"

In order for him to shut him up, I had to hold his lips together. He looked to me with sad eyes, I'm very much aware that he was being protective over me. But it's a little depressing that he doesn't trust me...

"I'll be fine ok? Don't you have faith in me?"

Letting go of his mouth, he gave me a weak smile and a little kiss on the forehead.