|WONWOO| (Gift)

This imagine was written for my dearest 친구!

|JIA + WONWOO|

Jia's POV

"Oppa~ Say Cheese~"

Nothing... Still nothing...

He continued to look at me like some strange creature. Smiling seemed nonexistent in his vocabulary, and I was really close to giving him something to frown about! >~<

Here I am looking painfully stupid in a chicken costume, with a camera, trying to make this emo crack a smile. Even the slightest would claim my victory.

"You're no fun Wonwoo..."

My tantrum was starting to act up, as I plopped down to the floor. He just watched me unfazed, waiting for my next move.

"Leave me alone Jia, you're starting to get annoying."

Hearing that he talked to me, proved that slight progress has been made at least.

"I'm not giving up Jeon Wonwoo! I'll get you eventually~!!!"

My voice echoed around the walls as I exited, completely spent from that day.

Trudging to the inside of my apartment, my thoughts tried to search for another plan.

A spark of brightness led to a playful smirk on my face.

Personally, I think I'll enjoy this one.

Wonwoo's POV

Once Jia left, I rested my head on the wall and started chuckling to myself.

"Dude, that's messed."

My face turned to Vernon, apparently it caught everyone's attention.

"What? It's working is it not?"

"Yeah, but you could just tell her that you liked her instead of pissing her off all that time with that frown of yours."

True, but I like the attention I get from her. Hehe...

I shrugged in a non-caring way, while they all shook their heads in disappointment.

Author's POV

FLASHBACK...

Before bubbly Jia, her attitude was more reserved and shy.

"Uhm... Annyeonghaseyo, jeoneun Jia-imnida... Mannaseo bangapseubnida."

She bowed towards her sunbaes in respect. They adored the new trainee right away, thus bringing them together.

As Jia became closer to Seventeen, she noticed that a particular member hasn't smiled since they met.

"Wonwoo Oppa~ Do you ever smile?"

Some bits of laughter were heard around them, but she didn't notice. He responded with a roll of his eyes, before walking away.