|WOOZI| (Requested)

This imagine was requested by: @YukiDazzel14

|YUKI + WOOZI|

The moment Yuki woke up, an immediate rush of depression struck her. Starting the day with a frown as she criticized herself in the mirror.

Still not good enough...

An hour after, Woozi woke up to check on his roommate. Knocking on her door a couple times.

"Yuki-ah? Ireona~"

As he was about to head back to his room, a blue note caught his attention.. Squinting closer, he read her words in his head.

Jihoon, don't worry! Headed to the track. Be back before lunch. I'll get you something on my way :)) See you later!

Woozi smiled at her sweet note. He's been liking her for quite awhile, waiting for the right time to confess.

She bent down after finishing her 2 mile run, chest heaving rapidly. After a few chugs of water, Yuki started to head back, buying treats on her way.

"Hmmhmhm~~~"

Woozi's ears perked upon hearing her melodious hum. Great timing too, since he just finished setting up the table.

Yuki's eyes widened seeing the meal. Her eyes trailed up to Woozi, still wearing his pajamas.

"Hi?"

He smiled widely and responded shyly.

"Hi. I made us lunch, wanna eat?"

"I'm not hungry. I ate breakfast. Thanks though."

Automatically, he sensed something wrong. Yuki turned to her room until Woozi spoke up.

"What did you have for breakfast?"

His voice was stern, catching her attention.

"C-cereal..."

•••

"But we don't have cereal."

Yuki stayed quiet, her fists clenched in irritation. Woozi calmly approached his roommate.

"Please, whatever you're trying to do. Stop it."

She turned around to face him, throwing a bag of treats to his chest.

"Here. Now, leave me alone."

The loud bang of her door followed after.

Woozi looked down in defeat, heading back to his room, leaving the food untouched.

She's been getting skinnier... How did I not notice that?!?! Why is she doing this to herself ...

Once the situation became clearer, Woozi wanted nothing else but to help her regain happiness and confidence.

*Knock Knock*

Without waiting for an answer, he welcomed himself into her personal space. Luckily, the bedroom doors didn't have any locks on them.