|JOSHUA| No Words Needed~

"So _____. Are you coming to the dance?"

Your best friend asked you. You smiled at her and nodded.

"Did someone ask you to the dance yet? Cause I can hook you up if you want~"

She offered. But you brought your hands up and started waving frantically as you shook your head.

"Fine, I won't. But if someone asks you, don't answer right away. Come to me, so I can approve him."

You gave her a "You've Gotta Be Kidding Me" look.

"No I'm not kidding. As your best friend, it's my duty to pick the guy that deserves you."

You rolled your eyes at her.

AFTER SCHOOL...

You were about to start walking home until someone tapped you on the shoulder.

You turn around to see Jisoo or better known as Joshua, the school's gentleman.

Honestly, Joshua was someone you admired as a person, he was nice to everyone, which was pretty rare in your school. You tilted your head to the side to see what's up.

"Uh-umm... Can I ask you something?"

You gave him a nod.

"Uh I-I was just wondering if you would-"

He was then cut off by the laughter of the snobby rich guys of your school, the typical jerks.

"Oooo Jisoo, I didn't know you had a thing for the mute."

Your face started to heat up from anger and embarassment.

"I don't! I-I just w-wanted to ask her if she could give me the notes I missed in class."

"Yeah right! You were so gonna ask her out!"

At this point, tears threatened to fall from your eyes.

"Can you shut up? I don't want anything else to do with her, I don't even like her that way."

That was it. Without questioning your decision, you ran straight home crying.

The next couple days you've been ignoring everyone, even your best friend. You didn't know who to trust anymore.

NIGHT BEFORE THE DANCE...

You were on your bed reading, while listening to ballad music. It calmed you down, it was one of things that still made you happy despite what happened.

*Ding Dong*

You took out your headphones and placed your book down as you made your way to the front door of your apartment.

As you opened the door slowly, sweet music started to fill your ears. You opened the door to see Joshua, guitar in hand, and a couple of his other friends as they started to sing "Because of You".

*To achieve maximum feels, play 17's vocal line's remake of "Because of You")

Tears once again fell from your face, from mixed emotions. But this time you weren't the only one, you looked at Joshua to see that he started to tear up.

He felt all kinds of emotions as he sang. Regret, sadness, and happiness that he was able to express his feelings, it was overwhelming for both you and him.

When the song ended, Joshua said a quick thanks to his friends as they started heading home, leaving the both of you alone.

"_____, I'm so sorry. All the things that I said that day wasn't true. I really like you, and I just didn't know what to do at the moment. It was stupid of me, I hope you can forgive me. If you let me, I will protect you from people like that, they won't bother you anymore."

He said this all to you with your hands in his, looking into your eyes as he meant each word.

"Can you give me another chance?"

You nodded as you gave him a hug, more tears flowing out.

"_____? Will you go to the dance with me? And maybe even go out with me?"

Your answer was simple. You took your phone out, called _____, and placed it on speaker.

"Yoboseyo?"

Your best friend's voice filled the air. You then started to explain through hand gestures to Joshua on what he should do, luckily he understood.

"Uh, hey _____! It's Joshua. I just asked _____ out. Is that ok with you?"

...

"I'm coming over right now and you're going to explain to me what the heck you did to my best friend that made her so upset!!! If by some miracle I forgive you, then I'll decide!!!"

She hung up the phone and you giggled at Joshua's terrified face.

"She won't kill me right?"

You just shrugged your shoulders and giggled again. He looked at you, happy to see you smile again.

==========================
A/N:

So what do you think? Comment on how you felt about this one. I don't know if you guys want more of these kinds of stories. So let me know :)

~UrAngel