|MINGYU| Surprise Surprise~

This imagine was requested by: @junetyl

|JUNE + MINGYU|

You were at a restaurant on a date with your boyfriend, Mingyu. After eating, he looked at you a little too excited. He gave a wide smile, revealing his vampire fangs.

"Uh... Mingyu? Gwenchana?"

Taking your hands in his, he leaned closer.

"Jagi~ I think it's time :))"

Leaning back a little, a bunch of absurd thoughts floated around your head.

Is he gonna propose?!?! Oh gosh... This is too much pressure!

Your eyes widened at the effects of the marriage.

"NO!"

Mingyu pulled back a little, confused at your sudden outburst.

"Why not June? They really want to meet you though..."

His parents want to meet me?! That means that they already agreed to the wedding and stuff?! How is his parents cool with this? We haven't even been dating that long!

You tried to figure a way out of the situation while laughing awkwardly.

"Oh haha...Do they really?"

He nodded happily, showing his fangs again.

"They're really excited too see you actually. Is this weekend ok?

This weekend?! Already?!

"Uhh... Mingyu, don't you think you're taking this relationship way too fast? I mean, we've only been dating for 2 months..."

Looking a little disappointed, he pouted at you. It's pretty obvious that he's trying to convince you with puppy eyes.

"They've been waiting to meet you since we started dating actually... Don't you want to meet them? It would be less awkward once the celebration arrives!"

He already planned the wedding?!

"Mingyu, I don't think this is fair... My parents don't even have a say in this. Heck, I don't even have a say in this! This involves my life too you know!"

Mingyu looked at you weirdly before answering.

"June, why are your parents involved in this? Are they that strict? Plus, you don't even need a say in this. I already decided for you and planned everything out~"

Blood rushed to your head, boiling in anger. You stood up and slammed your fists to the table.

"What makes you think you can decide for me huh?! MY WHOLE LIFE IS AT STAKE HERE! And you even had the nerve to say that MY parents don't have a part in this?! I REFUSE TO MARRY YOU!"

People were staring at the explosive scene, while Mingyu hid his face in embarassment.

"June..."