|WOOZI| New Girl~

This imagine was requested by: SelbyFisher

|TAIGA + WOOZI|

Woozi's POV

"Woozi~ Whatcha doin?"

Ugh... Not again. Can't I just sit here in piece?!

One of the downsides of being an idol is to be nice to everyone, to protect your image. Even to the most annoying people...

I looked up to see Seoseul leaning over my desk twirling her hair. Forcing a smile, I tried to answer back nicely.

"Hey Seoseul, I'm just listening to music."

She pulls out one of my earphones and placed it into her ear. I shifted uncomfortably in my seat as she started rocking her head to the music.

This...is...so...awkward...

The room suddenly fell silent, all their heads turned towards the doorway where a girl was.

Foreigner? Wow, she's so cute...

Seoseul followed my gaze, she scoffed once she saw the new girl.

"I know right? She's not even pretty."

"You're right, she's beautiful..."

AFTER SCHOOL...

Taiga's POV

Once I got to my apartment, the first thing I did was head to my room. Sitting at the edge of my bed, I looked into the camera and hit play.

"Hey guys, Taiga here! Just in case you didn't know, I moved here to South Korea to attend high school. Just now, I just came home from my first day. Actually, I have some really exciting news. I just found out that I go to the same school as Kpop boy group 17! How? I have no idea... Yes I am a big fan, but not to the point of stalking them around school. I'm pretty sure they won't appreciate that... So yeah, that's my vlog for today, see ya guys tomorrow!"

Clicking stop, I took my camera and started uploading my video onto YouTube.

Woozi's POV

I laid in bed staring at the ceiling.

Why do I care so much about her? I don't even know her name! Am I in love? No, I can't be... Am I? Ugh!

It's been an hour and I still couldn't get my mind straight about the new girl, I've never had a girlfriend much less a girl-friend. But I felt like that was gonna change soon...

THE NEXT DAY...

Woozi's POV

Once I entered the class, the first person I searched for was the new girl. She was talking with Joshua and Vernon. Odd enough, there was a pinch of jealousy that was felt watching them.

Vernon then turned and saw me, a smile formed on his face.

"Hey Woozi, come meet Taiga!"