|THE8| (Requested)

This imagine was requested by: YukiDazzel14

|YUKI + THE8|

The8's POV

Just a couple months ago, our manager hyung brought his young niece to work with him. I remembered all of us were excited and looking forward to meeting the kid.

It smacked us all in the face when she wasn't as "little" as we thought... Hehe

When he left her at our dance studio, it was like love at first sight for me. The members seemed to notice it too, teasing me whenever she came around.

Once Yuki befriended us, she came by more often. But I don't want to risk her leaving my sight. I'll make sure she stays...with me at least.

*Knock Knock*

"Yah! Minghao! Get up already, we have practice!"

Hoshi hyung was yelling for me, but I was too lazy and immersed into my own thoughts to do anything about it.

"Yuki's coming to visit by the way~"

Just like that, I was all ready to go with the others. She's what keeps me going I guess.

AT THE DANCE ROOM...

Since practice started, my body and mind refused to focus. Instead I kept my eyes on the door of the room, anticipating her entrance.

"K back to the top! Ready? One-two-three-four-*crash*YAHHH!"

It's not my fault the others bumped into me... Right?

"Minghao, you need to focus! Don't just doze off like that, it's not like you...Yuki's not really visiting by the way, I just said that to get you moving. Sorry."

There was a strange sinking feeling in my heart, disappointment and frustration. The members seemed to have noticed and pitied me.

"Dude, do you like her that much?"

Mingyu asked me. His question made me think for a couple seconds.

"I-I think I do. Actually, I did plan to ask her out..."

"Ask who out?"

Our eyes all shot towards the delicate voice that filled the room, and sure it was Yuki.

We all greeted her with smiles and hellos. She was quite happy to see us too if I wasn't mistaken.

"Oh and these are for you guys, I got your favourites."

In her one hand held a bag of assorted snacks for each of us. As she was handing out the goods, I couldn't help but stare and admire her beauty and kindness.

"Hellooo? Minghao? You there?"

Suddenly, she was up close, waving her hand in front of my face.

"Oh, s-sorry, h-hi! Thanks."

Though it was faint, I was sure to hear my band mates snicker at my dumb gesture.