|DK| (Requested)

This imagine was requested by: @Joshua_Hong_13

|SEUNGSHI + DK|

Seungshi's POV

It's Oppa and I's 1st year anniversary today~!!!

Grabbing my phone off the bedside table, I texted him a greeting.

S: OPPA~! HAPPY 1 YEAR ANNIVERSARY~ SARANGHAE^^

O: Happy Anniversary! Nado Saranghae^^ I have a surprise for you later! It's a secret though, so be patient arasso?

Aish! He knows that I hate surprises, what a jerk! Hehe~ It's sweet though^^

Just then, another message popped on my phone.

O: I can sense your grouchiness missy~ Stop that or else no present!

PRESENT?!

Gah! I HAVEN'T BOUGHT HIM ANYTHING YET!!!

I plugged in my earphones to listen to some K-Pop while going on a little shopping spree.

While wandering through, there was this familiar shop especially for couples. Oppa and I would always visit this store when we would go shopping.

It reminded me, there was this adorable couple tee that he wanted. Now would make it the perfect present for him!

Going around the store, the shirts were nowhere to be found, so I asked one of the workers.

"Excuse me, do you have any more of those "He's mine and I'm his" couple tee shirts?"

"Oh you're too late miss, we just sold the last pair to those two."

The worker gave an apologetic smile while directing me to the lucky couple that bought the-

Oppa?

He was right outside the store with another girl. They were laughing, teasing each other about the shirts. In the end, he mumbled something, and pulled her into a hug.

The pain that I felt at that very moment was unbearable.

Holding back tears, I took out my phone and dialled his number. For a moment, he pulled away from her to answer.

"Hey babe what's up?"

"Oppa...Where are you now?"

The other girl seemed annoyed and started whining, immediately he shushed her with his finger.

"Ah~ I'm here at the mall. Remember our favourite store? Just there. Is someone antsy about their surprise?"

Well, at least he didn't lie about that.

"Yeah... That's some surprise you got for me."

By then, I was already in front of them. Both were wide eyed, unable to do or say anything.

"It's ok. I hope you're happy now...Please, just don't bother looking for me afterwards hm?"