|DINO| Play Date~

It was 17's day off, so they decided to just chill at the dorm. Dino then called you to come over and just hang out. Now here you were on their couch watching TV.

Well... Until Dino decided that he wanted to cuddle.

"But your members are here... It's embarrassing..."

He looked around the living room where all the members were doing their own thing. Looking back at you, he shrugged his shoulders.

"So what? They're too busy to even notice."

Before you could even protest, his arms already snaked around your waist, pulling you close to him. Giving in, you relaxed in his embrace and closed your eyes.

"Hyung! Dino and _____ are showing PDA!!!"

DK teased, making your eyes snap open to see all the members staring at the both of you. The Meanie couple even had their phones out, recording your cuddle session. Angrily, you looked at the now guilty Dino.

"You said they wouldn't notice!"

You said growling at his sheepish smile.

"People make mistakes?"

He tried defending himself, failing miserably. S.Coups then spoke up, making everyone turn to him.

"Guys calm down. Our maknae is growing up and he's trying to be a sweet boyfriend for _____. Isn't that right?"

The members all gave an "aww" to the two of you, making your hands cover your face in major embarrassment. Dino let out an annoyed groan, before dragging you out of the dorm.

Once outside, he let his head drop to the ground.

"Sorry _____... That's just the member's way of saying that they support our relationship."

Laughing at the thought of it, you forgave him right away.

"Wanna go get some ice cream? I'll pay!"

Before you could answer, he already started dragging you along with him to the nearby ice cream shop. Once you got there, you had to pause to catch your breath.

"Dino... You... Should really... Let me answer first... Before you start decision making."

"But, I got excited..."

After ordering your ice cream, you then walked to the park and sat down on a nearby bench.

Focusing on your ice cream, you didn't notice that Dino placed his sundae (which was in a cup) directly on your neck.

"Ahhh! DINO! That was cold!"

He laughed as you whined like a baby, it really was freezing though...

After a little while, you decided to have some fun for yourself. Putting on a confused face, you smelled your dessert.

"Hey Dino? Does your sundae smell weird?"

Out of curiosity, his head bowed to smell his ice cream. You then took the opportunity to push his head farther, letting his nose get buried in the frozen dessert.  He looked up unamused at your actions, but did you care? Not really.

"Umm, you got a little something on your nose..."

Teasing him more while giggling, his facial expression stayed unamused. Your eyes got bigger as he started leaning towards you.

"Dino~ Don't come any closer!"

Pointing your spoon threateningly, you slowly moved backwards away from him.

"Aww C'mon Jagi~ Can't I just give my girlfriend a butterfly kiss?"

Once you stood up, he followed you. There was still ice cream on his face, but he didn't bother to wipe it off until he got you.

"Stop it Dino! It's not funny!!!"

He put on a psycho expression and started creeping towards you, making you scream as you ran away from him.

All around the park, the both of you played around. Chasing each other across the park, around the swings, and even on the play set. Some parents were starting to give you weird looks, but the kids at least found it amusing.

Out of breath, you both settled on the grass and looked at the sky as it started changing into an orange colour. By then, both of your ice creams were already melted and forgotten.

"Hey Dino?"

"Yeah?"

"We should head back to the dorm now before the guys get worried."

"You're probably right. Can you help me up?"

As you stood up willingly, you thought of one more prank to pull on Dino.

Reaching out your hand to help him, he lifted himself a bit to reach. But as he was about to grab your hand, you pulled away making him land back on the grass pretty hard. You bursted out in laughter at Dino, who was rubbing his butt in pain.

"Oww! _____! That hurt a lot!"

"Aww C'mon baby Dino~ Let's go home now"

Once Dino got up, he dragged you towards the dorm and forced you to run again.

BACK AT THE DORM...

"Hyung! We're home!"

Dino yelled out, as you were trying to catch your breath for the nth time that day. It made you wonder how much energy your boyfriend had.

"Oh would you look at that! Our baby maknae and his girlfriend are back from their play date!!!"

Hoshi said, making the other members "aww" in sync. Both with an annoyed looks, you turned towards each other.

"Back to the park?"

"Back to the park."

==========================
A/N:

I'm excited to watch the maknae grow up into a real namja~!

~UrAngel