|HOSHI| (Requested)

This imagine was requested by:
@that_girl_singing

|J'MEE + HOSHI|

Hoshi's POV

A familiar song made me run faster into the room. There I smiled, but she was too grossed into the piano to notice me.

"Excuse me, have you seen Ms. Li?"

"No I'm sorry, she just-Hosh?!

I laughed at her surprised expression. Immediately, she ran over into my arms, leaving the song unfinished.

"I'm so glad I found you baby~I missed you so much."

"Hmm... Me too."

J'mee, my girlfriend for a year had just came from abroad to finish studies back here with me in Korea. It was hard to maintain a long distance relationship, but in the end, seeing her now, it was all worth it.

"Do you have music class right now? Cause I do."

I asked her hopefully with crosses fingers.

"No baby, mine is still at last period."

She pouted at me, in which I kissed her lips happily. Embarrassed, J'mee turned her head away.

"Aww~ I missed my girl so much! It's ok, I'll find a way. If anything, we'll see each other at lunch."

*Bell Rings*

"Ani~ I don't want to leave~"

I held her closer to me. It's been too long, way too long. Couldn't we just stay together a little longer?

"C'mon, it's your first day here, you don't want to be late. Go, I'll see you later. I love you J'mee~"

Willingly, she pulled away and smiled cheekily at me. Instead of returning those special words, a kiss was instead placed on my cheek.

"Bye bye Hosh~"

With that I watched her leave. Aish! This girl thinks she's so funny... Ugh, what a tease!

J'mee's POV

Looking for a seat, my gaze landed in a quiet corner at the back of the class. A boy was sitting there too. Wait... Is he reading a bible? I chuckled looking at him.

"Hey nice to meet you. New girl?"

The guy greeted me as soon as he saw me walk closer.

"Yes actually. Hi~ I'm J'mee."

"Jisoo. Here let me help you."

With that, he pulled out a chair from the desk beside him. Wow... Gentleman!

"So, when are we gonna cut the act?"

I whispered while everyone wasn't looking.

"Just until class ends."