|HOSHI| Open Up Your Heart~

This imagine was requested by: @Ikki-san

|KHRYSS + HOSHI|

Once the student was about to take a seat, the chair was pulled back resulting in a loud crash.

"AH! Ow!!!"

Everyone started to laugh at the girl now on the ground whining about her sore butt.

"What's going on here?!?!"

The teacher ran back into his class once he heard the clatter. Searching around the room for the cause of the situation, his gaze fell on the ground.

"Miss Kim. Why are you there?"

Embarrassed, the girl stood while brushing off her uniform. She stood and faced the teacher with a bow.

"Someone pulled my chair back Seonsaengnim! I got hurt..."

The other students snickered, but were given glares from the teacher.

"Do you need to go to the clinic or washroom Miss Kim?"

"No sir."

"Then sit back down. Class face the front, lesson starts now."

As he turned to write something on the board, his gaze made contact with the student that caused it. He knew she'd be trouble, but didn't quite understand why.

Of course Mr. Kwon knew that it was her that did it, but didn't call her out. It would pull her further from him if he did such.

Khryss' POV

I watched as Mr. Kwon constantly glanced at me.

Everyone knew it was me who did it, but no one said anything. There was no point, because the cycle just repeats.

They insult me, I get back at them, Mr. Kwon leaves a note on my desk to meet him after class, we pointlessly sit there, he lets me off, and the students end up bullying me again.

When the lesson was over, he wrote down exercises for us to do. During that time, Mr. Kwon usually wandered around the room to check on his students.

He passed by my desk and placed the note by the corner.

"After school come to my class. You're worrying me Miss Park."

The last sentence made my eyebrow crook. He never wrote that before, and it made me wonder.

Since when did someone actually worry about me?

Mr. Kwon would sit across from me in his desk. He'd try to make conversation at times, but I'd never respond. That didn't seem to bother him, he never pushed me to say anything.

In a way, I liked the feeling that someone was actually trying to reach out. It made me feel important for once.

Hoshi's POV

When the last bell rang, signalling that school was done for the day, I looked at my desk and started organizing.

Khryss should show up in a bit. I never had to remind her or track her down, she always came willingly with no trouble.