|WOOZI| For Me~

This imagine was requested by: YukiDazzel14

|NAE + WOOZI|

Woozi's POV

My thoughts ran back to when we were in line, immediately regretting my unconscious decision.

While waiting for our turn to sign up our events for the "Idol Star Athletics Championship", my crush, Nae, decided to talk to me.

FLASHBACK...

"Jihoon-ssi Annyeong! Aren't you ecstatic?! I am! This is going to be so much fun!"

I was overwhelmed by the butterflies in my stomach as she poured out her happiness. Nae's features would scrunch up from the huge smile on her face, making her look so adorable.

"Yeah... Woohoo! So much fun."

She looked at me an pouted, unconvinced by my cheer. I don't blame her either, being bubbly wasn't really in my dictionary.

"Sunbae, don't you like sports and such?"

My eyes widened at her, not wanting to look so dull and boring.

"A-Ani! I do like s-sports... I'm just-uh... You know... Tired?"

Nae stared at me with a smirk and nodded in understanding.

"Ah! Right! You are the composer of the group~ It must be tiring."

Our topic stemmed to be closing, so I wanted to push her a question.

"Nae-ssi, is this your first Idol Olympics?"

"Ne! Thus the reason why I'm even more excited!!! I'm going to be going into all the running events!!! How about you Sunbae?"

That question really put me on the spot. I haven't even thought about the events I was going to sign up for.

Not wanting to seem like I was truly not into the team spirit, my mouth just fired away.

"Same!"

BACK TO PRESENT...

Today was first day of practice and I was mentally cursing at myself early in the morning.

But on the bright side Nae at least would be there.

After slipping on my running shoes, I stepped out of the room to be greeted by the other members.

"Hyung, looking good~"

"Shut up."

As I passed by to head to the door, their snickers were heard behind me.

"Hyung, I don't think Nae-ssi would be very impressed with you looking like that."

Not understanding what they meant by that, I saw their eyes glance downwards. Looking down my cheeks flushed in embarrassment.

Tip #1 - Remember to put pants on before leaving the dorm...

...