"Oh.. Um okay. Just don't forget to take them next time." He said, but there was something different in his voice. He seemed sad, but why? It made absolutely no sense. Ugh, he so confusing, I swear he's bipolar or something.

"And I still want you out of here by 7:00 or else." He threatened. There's the old Vic I know all too well. I just rolled my eyes in return.

He turned back around and went to bed, not without changing his shirt because there's blood on it. I couldn't help but glance over, he had a nice body, and it was tanned and muscular. Fuck him for being attractive and an asshole.

I got up, got a new shirt and headed to the bathroom. There was still blood everywhere and I needed to clean up.

By the time I cleaned up my arms, changed my clothes and sheets, and took my pill, it was 4 in the morning. I still had about 3 hours of sleep, I wonder if Vic fell asleep yet. Whatever, I hopped into bed, set my alarm for 6:50 and fell asleep.

--

This time when I woke up, it was because of my alarm blaring. I groaned and reached over to turn it off. I hope it woke Vic up, he doesn't deserve sleep.

I dragged myself out of bed. It doesn't take me much to get ready whenever I don't do anything with my hair. I got up and headed to the bathroom to brush my teeth, and comb my hair. When I was done I threw on a crewneck, skinny jeans, and my TOMs. I was walking out of the door by 6:58, 2 minutes to spare.

I went down the stairs, and when I was passing the entertainment room, there was a guy getting something from the vending machine.

He had brown hair and a couple of tattoos, he also seems pretty tall. I only got a glimpse of him so I only saw the basics. I wonder who he is. Whatever, I walked through the door and out into the campus.

What to do, what to do. A few shops are open already and there were people out roaming around, much like myself. Why people would get up early to walk around is beyond me. I just can't wait until school starts so I can go back to sleep.

I roamed around for a while, I ended up finding my school building and 10 more dorm buildings. Jack and Alex told me yesterday that there's 5 buildings for each grade. Freshmen and sophomore are grouped together, and then the juniors and seniors are grouped together across campus. Hence why there's two groups of 10 dorm buildings.

This place is pretty superior if you ask me. The dorm buildings are nice, the school seems pretty nice, and there's various shops and stores to get food and drinks at. There's also a big, 7 foot concrete wall surrounding the campus. I wonder if people ever sneak out. It doesn't look like it, in the front there's big gates to let cars and visitors in. This place is pretty safe, and I'm glad. The last thing I need is a gunman to sneak in and massacre us all.

As I was walking around some more I noticed there was a little escape way in the wall. Where the two walls were supposed to come together for form a corner, there was a gap. I wonder if people know about this, I mean it's located in a deserted part of campus. Me, being the curious person I am, I decided to go check it out.

After looking around to make sure no one was watching, I walked over to the gap and squeezed through it. It wasn't a very big gap, and because I'm such a fatass I barely got through.

Turns out it was a path leading onto the beach. We were up on higher land, so the path was sketchy and unsafe. It was a big hill down and if you fell, then you could easily roll down the rest of the hill. As funny as that sounds, you would probably break a few bones.

I looked to my left and noticed there was a tree protruding from the grass. It was on a big hill and as I got closer, I found out that it was actually a cliff. I looked over the edge and noticed there was a bunch of rocks at the bottom, so if you fell off the cliff, you would more than likely die.