Normani inhaled and exhaled slowly, accidently watching as Camila's head rose and lowered in time with her breaths. If she allowed herself to admit it, she'd say how serene Camila looked. She looked so completely safe and comfortable cuddled on Normani. But Normani felt trapped, she could feel her heartrate accelerating and not because of anything good. Fuck, she thought to herself, don't freak out.

Camila chose that moment to start waking up, she brought her hands up to her face, slowly rubbing her eyes. After a few moments, she opened her eyes and fixed them on Normani's strained face. "Morning, Mani....are you hungry?"

Normani froze, her heartrate lowered and her breaths evened out as she looked into Camila's expressive, brown eyes. "Um, yeah but I gotta go. I have...things..to do this morning and...yeah."

Camila nodded her head, ignoring the bit of hurt she felt at Normani's uncomfortable behavior. She knew what to expect though, so she shouldn't feel the way she does. She just wanted a little more time with the girl before she left. Maybe she could... "Hmmm...well you could go do these things...or you could do me."

Normani raised her eyebrow, a smirk slowly forming. "Oh? Hmmm...well I could move something around."

"I think you should, cause you've been so sweet to me lately. I think you deserve a reward, don't you?"

Normani's smirk turned into a full-blown smile. "You're right! I came over and cuddled you and everything."

"Mmmmhmm, you did. So good to me, aren't you?"

Normani didn't know why but she was positively dripping at Camila's words. She had never wanted be a good girl before but something about the way Camila was looking at her and talking to her in that tone.

"I am..I'm too good."

"Are you? Can you do one more thing for me?"

Normani nodded, apparently deep under Camila's spell.

"Can you get on your knees baby? I need you."

Normani quickly obeyed, without thinking.

Camila smiled, placing her hand on the zipper on her onesie, sliding it down and then she stepped out of it, letting it fall to the floor. She wouldn't focus much on the fact that Normani was listening to her every word. If she thought about it, she'd probably fuck up her groove and ruin everything.

"Now, can you show me what that mouth does?"

Normani scooted forward, placing her hands on Camila's ass as she pulled the girl forward. She paused for a second, inhaling the heady, sweat scent of Camila. Wetting her lips, she gave her clit a kiss before giving her pretty pussy a long lick.

"Yessss," Camila moaned, tangling her hand in Normani's curly hair.

Normani gave her a few more licks, swallowing the drops of Camila's wetness before wrapping her lips around the girl's clit and sucking. When she fucked girls, she didn't really give them head, simply using her fingers to give them pleasure. Although, with Camila...she didn't mind it..in fact...

"Mani....God that feels so good."

Normani sucked a little harder, using Camila's ass to move Camila back and forth as she sucked. She loved how sensitive the girl was, every lick, kiss and suck made Camila react a different way. If you sucked hard, her breath would hitch, she'd tighten the grip she had on Normani's hair and she'd roll her hips a little to savor the feeling just a little longer.

"Baby, inside...please?"

Normani listened again, moving her right hand from Camila's cheek to her opening before thrusting two fingers slowly inside.

"Ah! Fuck....yes! Harder, baby."

Normani's slid her fingers out, before thrusting them back inside, hard. She started a quick rhythm, going in and out of Camila roughly, just as she liked.

"Yes....fuck me, Mani."

God, the rasp in her voice as Camila chased her orgasm should be illegal. Normani couldn't get enough and with every twist and curl of her fingers, the moans became raspier and raspier as Camila struggled to breath through her moans.

"I'm so close, fuck....don't stop!"

Normani could't stop if she wanted to, she wondered if this would be the first time she came with zero assistance. She wouldn't be too surprised, for some reason, today her attraction to Camila was stronger than ever. As she felt Camila's walls clenching her fingers painfully, she knew that it would be one more thrust, add a curl to her fingers and then Camila would fall apart.

"FUCK! NORMANIII!"

Normani gave her a few more, slow, deep thursts as Camila rode out her orgasm. Normani withdrew her fingers when she was done, sinking them inside of her mouth as she tasted Camila's juices. Yet, another thing she did that was only for Camila.

"Oh my God, I...fuck, Normani."

Normani licked her lips again, giving Camila's clit a goodbye kiss before standing up. "I think you're my favorite."