A smile tugged on my lips knowing that Haz is the one who changed the wallpaper since he's the only one who has an all access to my gadgets.

I heard the door across to the bathroom shut as I closed the laptop and grab my black Balmain leather Pierre duffle bag and stuff my laptop, journal sketch book, pen and charger then zipped it close as I put my USB inside my pocket securely and wear the straps over my right shoulder.

I grab my I.D. from the side and pinned it over the left thin strap of my bralette then put my small makeup bag inside the duffle bag and close it again.

I put some peach coloured lip tint over my lips then grab my oversized round glasses with clear protective lenses since I'm gonna use laptop and probably draw a lot with my eyes focusing too much.

I slipped it on then check my reflection in the mirror and sighed deeply as I raised my left side and noticed that my old horrible scars were now barely noticeable since my mum asked for a scar removal treatment before to lessen my trauma and to avoid me from remembering everything.

"I'll drive you to your studio, can I hang in there for a minute then I'll pick you up later?" Haz cut off my trance as he entered with towel around his torso and his hair drenched with a smell of his aftershave lingering around.

"Yeah, sure." I said making him grin happily and started dressing up while I started painting my nails in matte black colour then waited for it to dry.

After a few minutes, he dressed up in a black Saint Laurent button down shirt with small white heart prints all over it, black skinny jeans and black leather belt with his shirt tucked in, black wrist watch with his matching bracelet and black Saint Laurent classic Wyatt 40mm harness boots.

"Do some magic with my hair." he demanded childishly causing me to burst into fits of laughter then put my bag on the side as he chuckle and took a seat on the chair in front of the vanity table.

I plugged in the blow dryer and stared to do his hair, copying what Lou usually do as I spray some dry shampoo on his hair then fix his curls.

"Done." I said while unplugging the stuffs as he stood up then rolled his sleeves up to his upper biceps showing his fresh tattoo from his right inner bicep and grab a black Tom Ford wide zip duffle bag out of nowhere.

"Extra shirt, and stuffs." she said defensively as he noticed that I'm eyeing his bag weirdly making us both laugh as I grab mine then hang it over my right shoulder "Let just take a breakfast out." he suggested since there are only chocolate bars from the fridge and no other food.

"Sure." I agreed as we walk out while he grab his keys, phone, and wallet then we both headed out of the room.

We sauntered our way downstairs as I headed straight to the kitchen and grab some bars of chocolates and lollipops then take my meds quickly.

"I hate you're joke earlier." he muttered eyeing my meds making me nearly choked and cough slightly then drink water, I sighed then wipe my lips and burst into fits of laughter earning a disapproving stare from him.

"Yeah, keep laughing. Gonna happen for real anyways, soon though." he said cheekily causing me to stop from laughing and stared at him in horror while he's smirking with his eyes more greener with gold fleck dancing around it.

"Fuck off, never touch me till we get married." I sassed then flipped him off with both of my middle fingers making him dropped his jaw this time with amusement and disbelief "You're kidding right?" he asked as I smile sarcastically.

"No, I'm Tori. Not Kidding." I fired muttering then rolled my eyes and walk out as I feel him followed behind "I though we both talked about this already?" he asked getting serious again "About what?" I asked obliviously and confused as we step out of the house while he locked door.