~25~

Ciels POV:

We sit at the dinner table. Eyes on each other, in a conversation. I feel myself smiling when the topic changes to wedding preparations.

"I was thinking maybe we should invite the Sinclair's. They're lovely people.."

The rest was a blur. I watched as her lips move but I didn't hear any sound. After all that's happened I realised how much I love her and just how much I need her in my life.

The times that I wasn't there for her I regret. I regret them so much and if I could go back in time I would change it. I would save her friend and her butler. I would try my hardest.

"Ciel?" She furrows her eyebrows.

"Huh, oh, sorry (Y/n), what were you saying?" I raise an eyebrow.

"Never mind that we have ages to talk about it" she waves me off with a small laugh.

"(Y/n) I want children.."

The room goes quiet as soon as those words leave my mouth. Both Sebastian and (Y/n) look at me, jaws slightly dropped. After a few more moments of silence, (Y/n) bursts out laughing.

"W-What?" I growl slightly.

"I'm sorry Ciel, I just didn't take you to be the type to want children. You just surprised me is all.." She wipes a tear.

"Tch, whatever.." I sink down in my chair and push around my food with my fork.

She looks at me and rolls her eyes, leaning over and pressing her lips to mine.

"Me too Ciel.." She tilts her head, smiling.

"But.. I don't want to wait until we're married. I want children now.." She starts laughing again.

"Are you just wanting to get me into your bed Ciel?" She raises an eyebrow.

"That's, that's a bonus.." She hits my chest, causing me to chuckle lightly.

"Well, maybe after dinner we can work on it.." She presses her lips to mine, me, gladly accepting.

We hear a groan and turn our head to see Sebastian, head tilted up to the ceiling looking slightly unamused. He looks to us and smiles.

"Oh please don't mind me, continue" he puts his hands together.

"Get out of here you bloody demon.." Ciel scoffs.

Sebastian chuckles and puts a hand over his heart.

"Yes, My Lord."