~14~

"Ciel.."

His head hangs low as he walks up to the manor steps. He stops in front of me and sighs. It's quiet for awhile. He looks up at me and sighs again.

"What I said at the table the other day.." He shakes his head and looks down again. "I didn't mean it.." He looks up at me and into my eyes.

"If you're apologising, don't. I should be the one apologising. What I said was completely uncalled for. I'm so sorry Ciel.." I look at the ground, feeling horrible.

He says nothing and lifts my head by my chin. A small smile forms on his face and he leans forward and presses his lips to mine. This, I gladly return. When we kiss, our lips move in perfect sync. Its like we're stuck in time and the world around us has stopped.

"Ahem" someone interrupts, followed by a chuckle.

We both pull away and turn to the raven haired butler.

"S-Sebastian go inside and get (Y/n)'s things and put them in the carriage at once" he orders, a small blush appearing.

"Yes. My Lord" he smirks and walks inside,

"Wait what? You're letting me come back?" I furrow my eyebrows.

"Yes. I said that I didn't mean what I said, didn't I? I love you. I want you to be with me." He kisses my hand.

"Ciel.." At a loss for words, I throw my arms around his neck and pull him close.

He accepts the hug and escorts me to the carriage.

~Timeskip brought to you by an author who's horrible at updating on time~

It's been a few days and I've settled down now. I'm in the gardens talking with Finny.

"I tend to mess up a lot" he laughs with a closed eye smile and scratches the back of his head.

"It's okay. Your mistakes are what make you human" I giggle.

"I set the garden on fire once.."

It's silent for awhile before we both laugh.

"Oh Finny, you're so silly" I giggle.

He blushes slightly and salutes.

"I must get back to work to make master happy, goodbye milady!" he jogs off to tend to the garden.

I giggle once again at him and turn to the manor. I see the back of Ciels chair facing the window. I smile slightly and head up to the manor. I knock and wait for his reply.

"Come in"

I walk in and sit on the chair in front of his desk. I rest my head on my hand. He raises an eyebrow at me.

"How is work?" I sit straight with a smile.

"Tiring" he groans.

"You should take a break" I frown slightly.

"No (Y/n), I need to work" he sighs and continues working.

"Ciel.."

No response

"Ciel."

Again, no response.

"Alright, fine. I'll see you at dinner then" I sigh and walk out.

~Timeskip~

I'm out in the garden after dinner. Ciel wasn't there. He was working. I kneel down and pick a flower. I stand straight and look at the manor to see Ciel looking at me from his window. I tilt my head slightly and raise my arms questioningly.

He raises his hand and points to me and points to the floor as in to tell me to get there right now.

Oh my.

(Sorry for late update again, don't kill me •_• and sorry if anything is jumbled up in this chapter, it's been hard for me •_• so sorry)