~16~

"(Y/n), if you ever had a child, what would you name him or her?" Ciel asks over the dinner table.

"Well I suppose I would name them (girl name) or (boy name)" I chime happily.

"I see. What do you think about marriage?" I stop when I hear this.

"W-Why do you ask?" He seems amused at my reaction.

"Don't worry about it. I'd like you to meet me at the pond in the garden after dinner"

"Ciel can you be anymore obvious?" I roll my eyes.

He shrugs with a smirk and stands.

"Don't be late or I'll have to punish you" he coos.

(A/N: *insane French laugh*)

My cheeks heat up. I watch as he walks off down the hall. Is he really going to ask what I think he's going to ask?

Quickly, I finish my dinner and head up to my room. I fix my hair and make sure I have nothing on my face. Looking out the window, I see Ciel sitting on a bench, looking down at the pond.

I head down and walk to him.

"Was I late?" He turns to me and smiles.

"Unfortunately not.." He pats the spot next to me.

I sit next to him and he takes my hands in his.

"Now, you'd have to be a moron if you didn't know what I'm going to ask by now.." His face shows a slight hint of amusement.

"Yes, I think I have a good idea of what you're going to ask Ciel.." I smile.

"Now, when I said I wanted to make you mine. At first, I thought bedding you was enough, but then I realised I want more, I want you in my life, forever" he stands and gets on one knee.

"Ciel.." I smile, amused at him trying to be romantic.

"Marry me woman.." His eye shines with happiness.

"Yes Ciel, I will.." He stands to his feet and pulls me into a kiss.

Claude's POV:

Well then. The brat sent me here to check on (Y/n). Here I was thinking this was an easy task, but now when I return to the manor, I'm going to have to inform him of this and get an earful of his complaining.

"I thought I smelt a vile being" I hear a voice behind me.

"I didn't realise it was a normal thing to smell yourself Michaelis" he chuckles at this.

"The reply of a 5 year old" he rushes forward and pins me to a tree. "How pathetic" he chuckles.

"I'm not here to ruin their moment, I'm just here getting information for my best then I'll be on my way" I roll my eyes.

"And what information could you possibly need?" He raises an eyebrow.

"None of your business Michaelis" I scoff.

"Yet another reply of a 5 year old, get gone Faustus" he stands back, glaring at me:

"I've already found out what I need to know" I smirk slightly and leave.

Sebastian's POV:

"He'll be back" I sigh.

Just when you think something is over, it comes back. Young Master isn't going to be pleased about this at all.

I look back to the couple. It almost warms my heart to see that, then again it disgusts me.

"I'll leave them be for now" I chuckle and head inside to make preparations for bedtime.

(To be honest I think this chapter was cheesy as hell, hope you liked it anyway ^.^ Also sorry for typos and missed autocorrections blah blah)