~23~

I look towards Ciel again, he's reaching out for something. My eyes dart towards his hand. His sword!

I rush forward and grab the sword, pointing it at Alois. He turns to me with a surprised expression. He takes the sword away from Ciel and faces me.

"(Y/n).." His eyes begin to water.

"Get away from him Alois" my hands are shaking.

He complies and steps away from
Ciel. Sword still gripped in hand.

"I wanted to make a life for us (Y/n).."

"All you did was ruin my life.." Fresh tears stream down my face.

"I-I didn't mean to.."

I grip the sword handle and run at him. He blocks my attacks and so it's another dance with the clash of metal.

"Please stop, I don't want to hurt you" tears rush down his face.

I ignore him and continue attacking him. He sobs and blocks all the attacks. This goes on for awhile before my sword slips forward and stops.

I open my eyes from the closed state they were in and look down to where my sword suddenly stopped. My eyes widen and my heart almost stops.

"Alois.."

(A/N: Yes this is a short chapter and yes it took forever but that's because this book is indeed coming to an end. There will be a few more chapters and that'll be the end of the Stay books. I just wanted to thank all of you for your lovely comments and feedback and for supporting my books. I never thought I would get this far in my writing ^.^)