~18~

Ciel's POV:

Just when I thought my day couldn't turn bad, Sebastian gives me the news that Trancy's butler is at my door wanting to speak to me.

I head down the staircase and see Claude standing at the door. Sebastian turns to me, obviously on guard.

"What ever Alois has to say, I don't care" is all I say before turning away.

"What does Alois want?" I hear a sweet voice call from the doorway.

"Ah, Lady (Y/n). How lovely to see you again" a small smirk plays on his face.

"Claude.."

"Lord Trancy wishes to invite you both to dinner tomorrow night." I scoff at this.

"Not if my life depended on it- We'll go" (Y/n) cuts in.

What the hell (Y/n)?!

"We absolutely won't." I cross my arms.

"Ciel, a word please" (Y/n) walks into the kitchen.

I sigh and follow, closing the door behind me.

"(Y/n) you can't be serious.." I feel anger beginning to run through my veins.

"Ciel you know with Sebastian around, Alois can't do anything.." She sighs.

"Why do you want to see him? You fancy him still, don't you?" I narrow my  eyes.

"Yes Ciel. You caught me out. I said yes to marrying you so I could run off with the man who ruined my life" she crosses her arms and looks down.

My harsh gaze softens and I stand straight. I sigh and walk to her, wrapping my arms around her.

"I just don't want to loose you to that blonde psychopath.." I rest my chin on her head, stroking her back gently.

"You won't, I love you Ciel. The only reason I want to go to the dinner is because maybe he wishes to make amends for all the harm he had caused.." She buries her face into my chest with a small sigh.

"I see. We will attend but I want you by my side at all times.." I cup her face in my hands.

"Okay" she nods.

I press my lips against hers, the sweet kiss lasting for a few moments before we part. I take her hand and walk out to the two butlers who are glaring at each other in silence.

I clear my throat, causing them to both look my way.

"We will attend this dinner. If I feel Alois is up to anything at all, we leave instantly, no negotiations." I state firmly.

"Very well Lord Phantomhive. I will inform Lord Trancy. I will see you both tomorrow" he bows and exits.

Sebastian growls and closes the door. He turns to me, adjusting his glove with a raised eyebrow.

"Be on guard and don't hold back if anything goes wrong" I order and lead (Y/n) up to our room.

"Don't you have work to do?" She tilts her head.

"Like I said, I'd rather do you."

(*French seductive laugh* I hope you enjoyed the chapter and yes, if you haven't guessed already, this book is in fact coming to an end. Sad face. But I'd like to announce that I have started considering writing a Tokyo Ghoul story. I may do it, I may not do it. We will see my friends (: Anyway, sorry for typos and missed autocorrects and sentences that don't make sense /&2)282$3@ bye now ^.^ Oops quick update, I also forget to thank you all for 600 followers ^.^ I really appreciate all the support I've been getting, bye now)