~11~

(Thought this song would fit well with the chapter (: Also if you watch American Horror Story, you're a cool person ^.^)

He found out. Of all things I wanted, Ciel found out I went to visit Alois. Sebastian had followed me and stayed close until I left incase anything happened. When I got back he told Ciel and now Ciel won't talk to me. I don't know what to do anymore. I don't know what to say anymore. I don't know what to think anymore.

"Lady (Y/n), breakfast" Sebastian calls from outside my door.

I open the door and walk into the hall. I look up into his eyes. He almost seems sorry but he seems more amused than anything.

"I hope you're happy Sebastian" I push past him and walk to the dining hall.

I hear a snicker followed by footsteps fading down the other side of the hall. I clench my fists, keeping myself from turning around and saying something I'll regret.

I walk into the dining hall and sit down. Ciel is resting his head on his hand and boredly poking his food with his fork.

"I'm surprised you haven't gone off to Alois again" he looks at me with a slight glare.

"It wasn't like that Ciel!" I slam my hands down on the table, causing him to jump slightly.

"What was it then?! You'd visit him after all he's done?! He ruined your life (Y/n)!" He clenches his fists and looks down.

"Just because my life is ruined doesn't mean I'm after revenge all the time, unlike you!"

There's a pause. I instantly regret saying that. He looks up at me, eyes filled with hate.

"Get out. Go back to your old manor. I'll have Sebastian bring your things by later. I don't want you here anymore." He sits down, gripping the end of the table.

"Ciel.."

"Go."

I turn and run off and out the doors, tears falling. I have no one now.

I get to my old manor. I take off the necklace Sebastian gave me with the key attached incase I wanted to visit again. Ripping off the key, I unlock the doors. I run to my room and lay on my bed. My life can't get any worse at this point.

Ciels POV:

I watch as she runs out.

"Come.. Back.." I grip my hair in my hands.

"It was bound to happen Young Master"

"Get out Sebastian" I restrain myself from hitting him.

"Yes, My Lord" he turns and walks out, closing the door behind him.

I want her back. I need her back. I love her.

(Sorry for errors and such ^.^ I'll start working on the next chapter right now)