~4~

As Sebastian fixes my hair, I study him in the mirror. His eyes follow the movements of his hands. He notices me looking and raises an eyebrow.

"Something on your mind Milady?" He asks, continuing on my hair.

"Do you like being a demon?" I tilt my head.

He chuckles and tilts my head back into position, continuing on my hair.

"Why do you ask?" he raises an eyebrow.

"Curious I suppose.." I wince as he pulls my hair slightly.

"My apologies. As for your question, I'd say it has it's perks" he smiles, amused.

He fixes the final piece of hair and puts his hands on my shoulders.

"There, as beautiful as ever" he says, causing me to blush slightly.

"You really think so?" I study myself in the mirror.

"Of course, now let's head out to the carriage" he puts his hand out to me with a smile.

I take his hand and he links arms with mine, leading me to the carriage. He helps me in and looks around.

"It seems the Young Master is nowhere to be seen" he chuckles with a closed eye smile. "I shall retrieve him at once, please just sit and relax Milady" he bows and heads inside.

Sebastian's POV:

I wander the halls and look for Young Master.

"Where have you gone My Lord?" I walk down the hall towards his bedroom.

"Ugh come on.." I hear from behind the door.

I stop and raise an eyebrow at what I hear.

"So close" I hear, followed by panting.

"Oh dear, what on earth is the Young Lord doing?" I say, making my way to his door.

I open the door to see the Young Lord trying to get his trousers on.

"Oh dear" I say with an amused sound.

I walk to him and help him.

"You may want to unbutton the trousers before trying to get them on My Lord" I say, stifling laughter.

"S-Shut up and help you bloody fool!" He yells, embarrassed that he's been caught in such a situation.

I laugh and help him prepare.

"What was wrong with the trousers I dressed you in earlier?" I tilt my head.

His response is mumbled and barely audible.

"What was that My Lord?" I ask, urging him to speak up.

"I said they make me look fat.." He looks down, a slight tint of red on his cheeks.

"And why on earth would you be worried about such a thing?" I have to stifle another laugh.

His response is mumbled yet again and his cheeks darken.

"It's Lady (Y/n) isn't it My Lord? You wish to impress her don't you?" I chuckle, smirking more.

"S-Shut it" he looks out the window.

"Now that your ready, may we finally leave?" I stand and straighten out my coat.

He scoffs and walks out. I chuckle and follow the small frustrated Lord.