~12~

It's the first day I wake up without anyone there to get me ready. When I woke up I was expecting to see Lance smiling down at me, but all I got was the plain white ceiling.

Getting dressed wasn't hard, I couldn't do the corset though, so I went without. Unladylike? Yes. Do I care at the moment? No.

Breakfast was harder. All the ingredients were rotting or stale. I end up going into town to get something to eat.

While I walk, I look down. I ignore all the people around me, not wanting to be in public where people can see how much of a mess I really am right now.

I take another step forward but I'm stopped by walking into someone's back.

"Sorry" I say, not even looking up.

I wait for the person to move so I can walk around them, but they just stand still. I look up at the person in front of me. It's a man with brown hair, just a bit taller then me.

"Excuse me.." I mumble.

"Keep up with me (Y/n)"

That voice.

"Oli?"

"Come on (Y/n)" he runs off into the crowd.

Not even thinking, I follow him. Pushing past people with a quick apology, I keep my eyes on that head of brown hair. He runs into an alley and again, without thinking, I follow.

"Almost there (Y/n)!" He runs out of the other side of the alley and disappears around the corner.

"Oli!" I follow and turn the corner.

When I walk around the corner, my eyes widen at what I see manages to actually surprise me.

"Madam Esmerelda.."

Right in front of me is the old caravan she does her readings in.

With expectations high, I walk to the caravan door and knock.

"Do you have an appointment?" I hear a voice call from inside, followed by the rattling of a few glasses.

"No.. I- I saw you awhile ago. I need to talk to you about what's happened.." I start to doubt she even remembers me.

"(Y/n).. Come in.." My eyes widen as she says my name.

I open the door and step inside. Everything looks the same, a few things moved around.

"Look at you.. You've been through a lot, I can tell, take a seat" she sits and motions to the seat in front of the table.

"I don't have any money to give you.."

"My dear, I sense that you are in trouble, money isn't worth a life, listen now" she puts her hands out.

I sit and take her hands. Knowing the drill, I close my eyes.

"I do sense danger coming to you in the future. Deception, betrayal. You must be very careful" she opens her eyes and lets go of my hands.

I open my eyes and blink a few times.

"Fantastic. All my life has been is a mess. You predicted the death of my friend and now this.." I rest my head on my hand.

"Just be careful, I can't tell you exactly when it will happen, but it's in the near future" she warns.

"When what will happen?" I urge her to tell me everything that she can.

"That I do not know either, but it's an event that will change your life" she stands and organises her shelves.

"How can my life change anymore then it already has?" just thinking about everything that's happened is making me exhausted.

"You will see" is all she says.

Oh how it annoys me what little detail she can provide me with. I suppose the warnings are helpful but I never get enough information to be able to stop anything from happening.

"How long will you be here?"

"I'm planning on staying for a few months, I've missed London" she looks at me with a small smile.

"I'll come to you if anything happens, thank you for everything.." I leave the caravan and look around.

Was that really Oli I saw? No.. He's.. Dead. I heard that sometimes spirits come down to guide you when you need it most. But I never believed it.

"Thank you Oli" I say quietly, hoping that wherever the hell he is, he can hear me.

I mean, if demons are real, the chance of that happening must be real.

"Just gotta keep it together (Y/n)" I sigh and head back to the mansion.

(Sorry for late update and typos ^.^)