~6~

I turn around and see the golden eyed butler that killed Lance.

"Claude.." I back up, hitting a tree.

Before I can scream for help, he covers my mouth and chuckles.

"I'm not here to cause any trouble. Clearly I've done enough of that" he sighs, running his free hand through his hair.

My screams and protests are muffled by his gloved hand. I feel like this is the end. He's going to kill me, right here, right now.

"I know what your thinking. I do not have any hostile intentions Milady" he looks down at me with a bored expression.

All I can do is stand there. His hand is against the tree and I'm trapped between his bigger figure and the tree.

"Let's make this quick shall we? I must get back to Master before he looses his patience" at those words my eyes widen.

Alois is alive. I knew he would be, but hearing it just... I don't know, it just makes me happy, but it also makes me angry. Claude wouldn't have done those things by himself, Alois had to have ordered him to do them, right?

"He wishes to meet with you" I almost scream with excitement and fear when I hear this.

I know, I shouldn't want to meet with him after all he's done. I should hate him, wish he was never born. But I can't bring myself to do that.

"I'm going to take my hand away now. Scream and I'll just kill you. Try to run, I'll kill you." he takes his hand off my mouth and backs up.

"Where is Alois" I say, shaking slightly with fear.

"In due time Milady. Meet me here in three days. Come alone. Don't tell anyone. I'll tell you when Master wishes to see you and then personally take you there" he raises his hand and adjusts his glove.

"How do I know this isn't a trap?" I say, doubts starting to flood my mind.

"You've trusted me this far haven't you?" I almost get the urge to roll my eyes.

"Fine. What time do I have to be here?" I ask, looking around to make sure no one is listening in.

"Midnight" is all he says before walking off into the darkness.

"Of course, midnight" I sigh and head back to the festival.

I see Ciel having his cheeks pinched by an old lady. I giggle at the sight and walk to him.

"Please release me!" He yells, flailing.

I look at Sebastian who's just standing there, very amused.

"Such a charming young man" the lady says, smiling brightly.

She lets go of his cheeks and walks off.

"That was absolutely priceless" I say, now next to him.

"(Y/n)..I didn't .. Know you were there.." He looks to the ground, cheeks tinted red.

I giggle and put a hand on his shoulder.

"You really are a ladies man aren't you Ciel?" I hear a chuckle from behind me, obviously from Sebastian.

Ciel looks at Sebastian, growling slightly. He looks back at me.

"(Y/n).. I was actually hoping I could speak to you about something.." He looks to the ground.

"Of course Ciel.."

He puts his hand out to me, which I accept and we walk away from the festival, once again. We sit down on a bench and he looks at the ground and sighs.

"(Y/n).."