~21~

Your POV:

I head out of the washroom and back to the dining room.

"What.."

Alois and Ciel are no where to be seen. The table cloth has been ripped off the table and there are plates and cutlery everywhere.

"Alois?! Ciel?!" I quickly run to the kitchen where Sebastian and Claude are.

Upon entering, a golden knife flies out of nowhere and stabs into my shoulder.

"Lady (Y/n)!" Sebastian runs to me.

Claude throws knives at us and Sebastian wraps his arms around me, taking all of the knives.

"Sebastian!" I cry.

He quickly pulls the knife out of my shoulder and wraps it with his tie.

"Go." He demands.

I run out, holding my shoulder. I hear yelling and the sound of metal clashing. I run into the library to see Ciel and Alois fighting.

"CIEL" I cry.

He turns to me with wide eyes.

Alois's POV:

Before:

I stand and rip the table cloth off, throwing classes and utensils at him. He jumps down under the table.

"Come get me Ciel!" I say with a giggle.

I run off down the hall and to the library.

Ciels POV:

I get up and straighten my coat. I growl and run after Alois. I see him turn a corner into a room. I follow and look around.

"Show yourself Trancy!" I clench my fists.

"It's hide and seek Ciel! Find me" I hear from the far right side of the room.

I run in and out of bookshelves. I follow his stupid giggles and taunts until I come to a dead end.

"Shit" I sigh.

I turn and see Alois smirking like a maniac, holding two swords. He throws me one and I catch it and look down at it. I look at my reflection.

What has come of me? My life, everything that's ever happened. What did I do to deserve this?

I grip the handle of the sword and look at him.

"Oh Ciel! We've had some great times but it's time to die"

I won't lose to him. For the people I care about. For my family.

For (Y/n).