~17~

Ciels POV:

My life has been nothing but easy lately. Paper work has been simple. Weather has been lovely. I've been sleeping well. And the best part, I've been waking up to the best thing that's ever happened to me.

"Morning my love" I run a hand down her smooth side.

"I'd rather not get up" she groans.

I chuckle and wrap my arms around her.

"Then let us stay here for awhile" I whisper in her ear.

She opens her eyes and leans up for a kiss that I gladly accept. Her hands run up and down my chest while I rub circles on her lower back.

Before anything can happen, the door opens with a very amused butler standing there.

"I do believe I'm interrupting something" he straightens out his tail coat.

Your POV:

Ciels face turns red and he starts rambling about how Sebastian just loves ruining moments.

"Do you have any idea how irritating you can be?" He pinches the bridge of his nose.

"Oh believe me I do" the butler smirks and exits.

"Someone's mad" I giggle.

He sighs and lays back pulling me to his chest. He mumbles a reply and buries his face into my hair.

"Go do your work silly man.." I pat his back with a small laugh.

"I'd rather do you" he mumbles.

This causes me to laugh so hard my eyes water.

"I never thought of you to be one with such childish responses Ciel" I take a breath, then start laughing again.

"Your laugh.." He mumbles.

"My laugh?" I calm down and look at him.

"It makes me happy" he sighs in content.

"You really are silly aren't you?" I put my hand on his cheek, rubbing it gently with my thumb.

(A/N: Imagine it as the other cheek. Yeah, I just ruined the moment for you ^.^)

"I love you dearly (Y/n)" he sits straight and kisses my cheek.

"I love you too Ciel" I smile.

Claude's POV:

"ENGAGED?!" Another vase flies across the room.

"Yes, Your Highness" I sigh.

"HOW COULD THIS HAPPEN?!" He slams his fist down onto the table.

I stay quiet and watch him trash the room that I'll have to clean when he's finished throwing a fit.

"Send a dinner invite to the newly engaged couple Claude" he storms out, smashing things as he walks along.

"Little brat" I mutter.

Alois's POV:

This will be a dinner they won't forget.

(Sorry for slow update! Just finished watching Tokyo Ghoul and I've gone into an anime depression. Anyway, sorry for typos and such!)