~20~

Your POV:

Silence falls on us. As our food is given to us we eat in silence. I look over to Ciel who's hesitating to eat his. I give him a reassuring smile and he nods and eats.

Looking over at Alois, he has his eyes narrowed slightly as he glares at Ciel. He then looks to me, his expression softens.

"How are you (Y/n)~?" This causes Ciel to hold my hand under the table again, tightly, as if he's reminding me he's there.

"Fine.." I look down and avoid eye contact with him.

"That's wonderful.." his tone scares me. It makes me uncomfortable and almost sick.

"Excuse me, I need to use the washroom" I stand and head off.

Alois's POV:

I watch as she walks away. As soon as she exits I turn to Ciel.

"Claude, go work in the kitchen."

He stands there for awhile before bowing and leaving.

"Sebastian go help." Ciel sits straight and nods his head towards the kitchen door.

Sebastian narrows his eyes and follows Claude.

"So, you're engaged?" I rest my head on my hand.

"Yes. Do you have a problem with that?" He clenches his jaw.

"As a matter of fact I do. (Y/n) wouldn't be happy with you. She'd be happy with me. We belong together. Before you ruined it, we were happily in love!" I feel tears pricking the corner of my eyes and anger rushing through me.

He scoffs and stands.

"I ruined it? Last time I checked you killed her butler and most likely killed her best friend" he slams his hands on the table.

"I did those things because they were getting in my way!" I throw my glass at him.

He dodges and straightens his clothing.

"If you're looking for a fight, you're not getting one. When (Y/n) gets back we are leaving. You're insane and I don't trust you with (Y/n) at all."

"I'm not letting that happen."

(As always, sorry for late update and any typos yada yada and I'm also sorry for the short chapter, the next will be longer ^-^)