~2~

After last nights events, I decided to move in with Ciel. I don't have Lance anymore so it's rather lonely at my manor. I don't have that same smile to wake me up in the mornings and bring me breakfast, I don't have that same smile escorting me to balls and other events.

I sit in my room and look out the window. I haven't been able to stop thinking about Alois. I wonder if he's okay, what he's doing right now. A knock brings my attention to the door.

"Lady (Y/n), dinner is ready" Sebastian calls from the other side.

"Be right down Sebastian" I call back.

"Yes Milady" his footsteps fade down the hall.

I look back out the window. In the reflection of the window I see a very familiar tall figure. I swing around quickly.

"Cla- ... Nothing. I really must be loosing my mind" I sigh and head down to the dining hall.

I walk in and take my seat across from Ciel. Sebastian serves the food and we sit in silence and eat.

"How was your day?" Ciel says, breaking the very awkward silence.

"It was fine, how was yours?" I look up at him with a slight smile.

"It was fine.." He looks back to his meal and continues eating.

After awhile we finish our meals. Ciel looks up to me.

"(Y/n).."

"Yes?" I look at him.

"You have a little.." He walks to me and runs his thumb across my bottom lip, wiping off a crumb.

We lock eyes for a few moments. Memories of what happened when I met Ciel in the garden that one night flood through my mind.

"Thank you.." I look down and stand.

He sighs and wipes his hand on a napkin. He straightens out his coat and looks back at me.

"I'll see you in the morning (Y/n).." He turns and walks off towards his room.

With a sigh I make my way to my room as well. I head into the bathroom and discard my clothing, folding it and putting it into the basket. I sink into the warmth of the bath, closing my eyes with a content sigh.

"I don't want you to leave me like everyone else does!"

My heart stings as I remember that day.

"Promise you won't leave!"

My hands grip the side of the bath as I try and remain composed.

"Promise!" 

Unable to handle it, I begin crying. I call myself insane for missing him at all, but I can't stop the tears from falling at the memories I had with him.