A/N (no spoilers)

Did you miss me? I hope you all did. I'm just making this to say that I'm editing this book.

Also, I have to clear the air on somethings.

1. This book is not about me. I'm not abused, but I appreciate your concern. However the parts where F/N has depressing thoughts, some are mine. That is not my cry for help, but I wrote this it was a little bit for therapy. That's how the idea started, since I didn't know what I wanted to write. I'm better now. I have relapses, but I put myself in a place that I'll get better. My parents don't abuse me and no one physically hurts me. Expect myself. I'm very clumsy.

2. Happy and Sad Epilogue are two different ends. They are not the same and don't confuse them.

3. Don't be rude in the comments to me or the other readers. This book was written for my readers, who requested it. Don't like my writing, leave. But being rude to others is not good. Don't beat someone down. You think it doesn't matter, but it does and it hurts. I'm fine with you being rude to me. I don't like it, but until I meet you and you say it to my face, then I don't care.

4. Requests are open for other books. It can be ships (please) and x readers. No OCs though. I'll draw stuff for you guys too, as long as you give me the credit I deserve (if you would like to see my art, it's best to skip to the last few chapters of my art book. My art has changed dramatically). Also, I can also edit for anyone. I know sometimes it gets busy but if you need an editor, pm me and we'll work it out.

That's really it. Sorry it wasn't another chapter, but I'm leaving the book, as is. I like the structure it has and what not.

See ya, turtles.