A box of candy

+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=
Key:

F/N: First name.
F/C: Favorite color.
S/F/C: Second favorite color.
F/Bo: Favorite book.
F/Ba: Favorite band.
S/C: Skin color.
l/o/s: long or short
H/C: hair color.
F/D: favorite dish
P/C: Pizza choice
A/N/N: Aaron's nickname
F/S: favorite show
F/So: favorite song
F/F: favorite food

More will be added as the story goes along.
=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=

"I say Josh Dun and Tyler Joseph from TØP. I can be Tyler, and you be Josh." Aaron says.

"I was thinking Red Hiding Hood and the wolf. Me being the Wolf, of course." I say. He scoffed at the idea, more like holding back a laugh.

"Ok, yeah, sure." He said sarcastically.

"I think you could make a dress work." I hold back a giggle.

"I make those high heels work, GURL." I burst out laughing.

"Hmmmmhmmmmmm you do.." We both laugh. After making it home, I start to study. A hear a knock half way into studying.

"It's open!" I call out. I hear the door open.

"Hey. What do you want for dinner?" Aaron asked me.

"Something yummy." I say.

"Like F/F?" He asks.

"Please."

"No problem. I'll call you went it's done."

"Ok." I hear the door close and I continue to work. I'm so tired. I lay my head down on the desk as I continue. My eyes start to droop. I shake the sleepiness as I continue. Sleep seems to win.

I wake up to Aaron shaking me slightly.

"Babe, if you're so tired, why don't you stop?" He asks.

"But I have so much to do. The test is in two weeks and I have lots of essays to complete. It's so overwhelming. Plus with work and everything." I sigh.

"Then take a break."

"I can't let her down. It's almost here. Then, I can relax."

"Babe, please. At least have dinner."

"Ok." I get up and walk to the kitchen with him. I sit down at the table the same time Aaron does. F/F is in front of me, but I'm not really hungry. I eat some of it before going back.

"Sure you don't want to rest?" Aaron asks.

"I will soon. If I didn't fall asleep I could sooner. Let me just get this one essay done and then I'll come out here." I say.

"I don't want you to overwork yourself. Take a break when you need it, ok?" He said.

"I will." I put my plate in the sink and kiss Aaron on the cheek. I head back to my room and finish up my essay. I head into the living room too see Aaron watching some TV.

"Hey." I said.

"Hey!" Aaron smiled. "Wanna watch something?" He patted the seat next to him.

"Sure." I walk over and sit next to him. "What to do you wanna watch?" I asked as he put his arm around my shoulders.

"How about F/S?" He says.

"You know me so well." I smile as he puts it on. I snuggle up next to him and let my eyes droop down. 

"Cute" I heard someone whisper. The shows end theme is playing. I hear it shut off. Someone puts their hands under me to pick me up, bridal style. I'm placed on a bed. I reach out an grab the person's hand, which I know to be Aaron's. I heard him let out a chuckle.

"Want me to say?" He whispers. I nod.

"I will. Let go for a second." He asks. I let go and presume he's off to get ready. A minute later I hear him walk back into my room. He lays down beside me and spoons me. (A/N forgive any innuendos.) I fall into a more deep sleep.

I wake up in his arms as F/So goes on in the background.

"SHIT IM LATE!!" I yell out as I scramble out of his arms. Aaron looks at me groggily as I pulled out new clothes and run into the bathroom as I get ready.

"Want me to drive you?" I hear him yell as I close the door to get ready.

"Please!" I call out. I get changed into jeans and a tee shirt. I fix my hair really fast and grab my bag. Aaron was waiting by the door.

"You are seriously the best" I say as we leave

=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=

"I'm home." Aaron yells out. It's about eight o'clock.

"OK DINNER'S OUT I'M ALMOST DONE!" I call out.

"OK!" I finish up my homework about an half and hour later.

"Hey." I say as I come in the living room.

"Hey. I got you something. It's on the kitchen table."

"Oh! What is it!" I hop over to the table and see a box wrapped in F/C. I open it to see a box of my favorite candy.

"Aaron. You didn't have to." I call out. I walk over to him and hug him. He hugs back

"You deserve it. You need some light on the darkness." He says.

"That is so true. I love you, A/N/N." I smile brighter.

"I love you, babe."

Yayyyy it's out.

I would have done more, but I have an event coming up and I thought I would have to time to prepare. Oops. For the two costumes, pick which one you guys like cause I couldn't choose.

Bye turtles!!