Yes. No. Yes.

"Yes."
"No."
"Yes."
"No."
"Yes."
"You're sounding childish. Still no."
"Yes."
"Yes."
"So you agree!"
"No! I thought I could trick you."
"BISH, please. I'm in college."
"I know that. If it will make you happy."
"But I don't want you to be unhappy."
"As long as I'm with you, I never could."
"That was cheesy."
"But you loved it."
"But I love it." Aaron grinned.

"Now. Off to get the costumes." I say.

"Of course, Princess Buttercup."

"Lead the way, Wesley."

"As you wish." I chuckle on how much Aaron's getting into character. I love the Princess Bride movie so much, I asked him if he wanted to go as Princess Buttercup and Wesley. I'm so happy he agreed. After all, he reminds me a bit of Wesley after all.

"Come on." I say. We head to a bunch of different stirs to get all the parts we need, but we do get everything.

After we finish, we head home and rest

After we finish, we head home and rest. The party is tomorrow.
=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=

"You ready?" Aaron calls out to me.

"Yeah. Be right out." I call back. I finish up my hair and come out. "Come on Slow poke!" I say as I pass him.

"Hey! I was waiting for you." He says, running to catch up with me. He grabs my hand and twirls me around so he can see me. He is slightly shocked by my costume. He hasn't seen it yet.

"What do you think?" I say.

"Beautiful as ever." He says and kisses me on the lips.

"Now, let's go!" We head down to where the party is held. It's in on one of the apartment's roof. A blue haired girl, in a smexy Devil outfit. She still had her mask on, but it was red. Ashely.

"Hey! Foods are over there, dance floor that way, and Drinks are over there. I know you're not twenty-one, but I ain't gonna tell." Ashely says.

"Ash?" Aaron said.

"You know her, Aaron?" I asked

"Aaron?! Why haven't you called me?!" She said.

"Ash! You could have called!" He says.