Safe and Happy

+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=
Key:

F/N: First name.
F/C: Favorite color.
S/F/C: Second favorite color.
F/Bo: Favorite book.
F/Ba: Favorite band.
S/C: Skin color.
l/o/s: long or short
H/C: hair color.
F/D: favorite dish
P/C: Pizza choice

More will be added as the story goes along.
=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=

I wiped the sleep from my eyes as I awoke. The morning light hitting my eyes. I was curled up in Aaron's arms. I smile to myself. It felt so nice. To smile. To be happy. To wake up feeling safe. I loved every second of this peace. I wish it never goes away. I feel Aaron stir a little. I hope I didn't wake him. Thankfully not. I close my eyes and listen to his breathing. It's really calming. You also sound crazy. I think to myself. Shut up. I'm not crazy.... I like to think of it as....different. Andddd I'm fighting with myself. I stay in Aaron's arms till he finally awakes.

"Good morning, Sunshine." I say, smiling to myself. Aaron isn't a morning person.

"Knock it off." He growls lightly.

"What no good morning?" He kisses me on my cheek.

"Good morning."

"Want me to make some breakfast?"

"Yes please."

"Only cause you said please." I detangle myself from him, missing the warmth already. I sigh and make some scrambled eggs. As I'm cooking them, I feel Aaron come into the kitchen. He hugs me from behind and places his head on top of mine. I blush a little, but a horrible thought came to me. I mean...I know it's not true..right. I think to when my father said that Aaron didn't want me for anything less than my body and cooking. I frown.

"Smells good." He mumbles.

"Cause I made it." I say.

"Something wrong?"

"Why do you say that?"

"Cause your frowning." (A/N it changed frowning to drowning. I was half temped to leave it in cause of BEN drowned.....)

"I am?"

"You can tell me."

"It's nothing. I'm fine."

"Nope. Tell me. I won't think anything less of you."

"I'm fine. I was just..... Focusing on the eggs. That's all." I smile.

"Tell me. I'm here for you. You can trust me."

"It's nothing, really."

"Come on. You can tell me anything." I lose the smile.

"It's just.... My father said you only wanted me for cleaning, cooking, and for my body.... The memory just resurfaced. That's all..." He's silent for a moment.

"Do you believe that?"

"I dunno...." I say as I finish the eggs.

"Don't. I don't want you for your cooking, which is excellent, or your cleaning, which I would never allow you to do here, you're a guest, or for your body. Don't listen to him." I start to tear up.

"You mean it...."

"Of corse I mean it. Every word. You are freaking amazing. You have much more wonderful qualities than those. They are just the tip of the iceberg. You're worth so much more than that." I turn around to face the dark haired boy.

"Aaron...." I say before tears start to fall down. He pulls me into a hug. I crying into his chest. He runs this hand though my hair, which is comforting.

"S-Sorry. I-It's just n-no one h-has said a-anything t-that n-nice to m-me in a l-long time." I say, calming down. 

"It's fine." He says, smiling.

=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=

We had a pretty lazy Saturday. We decided to order in pizza. I wanted to get P/C (A/N if you can't have pizza, just change it to something else) and Aaron was indifferent, so he got the same. We watched another movie. Which was fine by me. I had him choose one called Laughing Jack, which we found out, later, it was another horror, but it kinda scared me because of what his victims were, lonely children. I guess I kinda still fit it. I mean, if he hasn't come for me now, I'll be fine. Still, I was scared.

"Goodnight F/N." Aaron told me after we decided to settle in for the night. He gives me a kiss on my forehead.

"Night Aaron." I told him. I went to the guest bedroom, that was mine while I'm here. I get ready and climb into the bed. I try to sleep, but every noise made me jump.

It's not real. Just a story some person made. Right? I think to myself. I can't take it. I get up and head to Aaron's room. I open it to find a sleeping Aaron, at least I think he is. I start to leave when the floor creaks. He sits up and rubs his eyes.

"F/N? What are you doing still up. What time is it?" He say. He turns to see the alarm clock. "One o'clock."

"Sorry. I couldn't sleep. The movie really spooked me." I say.

"Oh. Wanna sleep with me?" My eyes widen and I blush. "WAIT!! I DIDN'T MEAN IT LIKE THAT!! I MEANT-"

"Yeah. I got what you mean. Sure." To be honest, it's what I was hoping for. I walk over and climb into his bed. (A/N There is no way saying this without many sexual innuendos. So get your mind outta the gutter.) I lay next to him on my side. He lays back down and puts his arm around my waist. Aaron pulls me closer to him and spoons me. I blush and I'm thankful for the darkness.

=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=

I woke up to safe bliss again. I turn to see the time. Ten o'clock. I smile.

"Morning Beautiful." Aaron says.

"Morning Sunshine." I laugh.

"I hate you." He grumbles. I turn to face him. Sleep is still written all over his face.

"No you don't. You wuv me." I chuckle. He places a kiss on my forehead.

"I dunno. You're too much of a morning person."

"AH!" I act offended. "You're so mean."

"I know. I wuv you."

"Better." I smile.

"Wanna get breakfast this morning?" He asks.

"More like brunch, but why not." I shrug. We get up. I head into the guest room and get ready. I go with a F/Ba shirt with jeans and converse. I fix my hair a bit, but I'm to lazy to make all the odds and ends stay down. But I still look good. I look at myself in the mirror.

GURL we are SLAYING it today. I think to myself. I grab my bag with my money and phone in it. I head down and see Aaron with his hoodie sigh, a My Chemical Romance shirt, jeans, and sneakers.

"I guess Killjoys never die." I smile, remembering the broken up band.

"You're a Killjoy?!" He says, with a smile.

"Yeah. I miss them." (A/N if you're not a Killjoy, you are now. Go listen. I am right now!)

"Me too. Let's head out."

Heyyyyyyy!

How did you love that? I have two quick questions.
A. Do you guys mind if I upload chapters randomly, but mostly in one to three days?
B. Favorite state (sorry if you don't live in the U.S.)

Bye turtles!