Sick

+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=
Key:

F/N: First name.
F/C: Favorite color.
S/F/C: Second favorite color.
F/Bo: Favorite book.
F/Ba: Favorite band.
S/C: Skin color.
l/o/s: long or short
H/C: Hair color.
F/D: Favorite dish
P/C: Pizza choice
A/N/N: Aaron's nickname
F/S: Favorite show
F/So: Favorite song
F/F: Favorite food
F/M: Favorite movie

More will be added as the story goes along.
=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=

"I'm done with school until the middle of February!" I announce as Aaron comes in the door from work.

"That's great. Means I can be with you more." Aaron says. I blush.

"A-Aaron. Y-You're making me blush." I say, looking away. Aaron chuckles.

"Aww. You're cute when you blush." Aaron says. He walks over and gives me a hug.

"Dinner's on the table." Aaron kisses me on my head and let's go. He goes to the kitchen and heats it up. I continue to flip through channels till I find a movie to watch.

"Can we watch F/M?" I ask.

"Never seen it." Aaron replies, coming into the room.

"What! It's only the best movie of all time. You have to watch it." I say. He sits down next to me and we watch the movie. I fall asleep really fast, which is weird cause it's only eight.....

=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=

I wake up in my bed. I smile at the effort. I sit up and wince. My head is spinning. I grab it and close my eyes, waiting for the dizziness to pass. I hear Aaron come into my room.

"What's wrong!? I heard you cry out." He says. He comes over to my side.

"I'm dizzy. I don't know why." I say. I let go of my head and open my eyes. The feeling passed.

"Do you need anything?" Aaron asks.

"No. I feel better." I say.

"Want breakfast?"

"I'm not hungry." He frowns.

"Are you sure? You're always hungry." He feels my forehead and my cheeks. "You have a fever. No doubt. You stay right here."

"Can I at least go to the couch?"

"Sure. Here." He helps me up, but I still stumble. He picks me up bridal style, without warning, and carries me to the couch. He kisses me on my forehead and goes to the kitchen and comes back with soup and water. He goes to the bedrooms and comes back with pillows and blankets.

"Do you want any?" Aaron asks.

"A/N/N, get to work. You'll be late. I'll be fi- ACHOOOOOO fine. Some tissues and some medicines would be nice." I say. Aaron nodded and left while he got tissues and some medicine. He came back with a box of tissues and a pill for me.

"Thanks, A/N/N." I say. He kisses my forehead.

"No problem, babe." He says and leaves. I take the pill and look for something to watch. Luckily, F/S has a marathon on.

"Thank goodness." I say. I fall asleep in and out. I get hot and cold over and over again. That keeps me up. I sneeze and cough a lot. The day seems to drag so slowly on. Aaron checks up on me at noon. Must be his lunch break.

"Hey, babe. How are you feeling?" He asks.

"Like shit. That's putting it nicely." I say.

"I think you need to go to the doctor's."

"I think that's a good idea. I'll make an appointment for after you come home cause I don't want to get the people on the bus sick."

"I don't want you to go alone." He checks my forehead and cheeks again. "You're burning up fast. Maybe Ash can take you." I nod. He gets his phone out and calls her.

"Hey Ash. It's Aaron. Can you drive F/N home from the doctor's? Maybe even there depending on when we get the appointment."

"Yeah.....yeah.... Great. Thank you so much. I owe you. Bye." Aaron hangs up. "Let's make that appointment."

"K." I sneeze. He calls and places an appointment.

"Did you have any soup?" He asks.

"No." I answer.

"To drink?"

"Nope."

"Have something. Water will help and try to eat. Get ready if you want to get changed into clothes. I'll drive you and stay with you for some of it. Ash will pick you up to drive you home."

"Ok. I'm staying in my pajamas. Elevators working, right?"

"Yep."

"Good. I can't walk down those stairs. I know that." We leave and head down to his car. That felt like a running marathon. We go to the office and get too see the doctor, almost as soon as we get in.

"Miss F/N L/N, the doctor will see you now." The nurse says. Aaron and I head back to the room. The nurse, Miss Oswald, does the routine stuff.

"Ok. So, I think you may have the flu. You have a stuffy nose, right?" She asks. I nod. "Blow your nose into the tissue and I'll use it to see if you have the flu." She hands me a tissue and I do as she asks. She thanks me and leaves. After a bit, the doctor comes in.

"Hello Miss L/N. I'm Doctor Capaldi." He says. He has frown lines, gray-whitish hair, and a Scottish accent.

"Hello." I say.

"So, you do have the flu. I have a prescription for you and I suggest your boyfriend doesn't get cuddly with you so he doesn't get sick for the next 24 hours. You'll still be really sick. It should, blow over in about a week. Sound good?" He says. I see Aaron slightly blushing in the corner about the cuddly thing.

"Yes, Doctor. Thank you." I say.

"Yep. Now, here the prescription. Have a good day." The doctor hands me the prescription and leaves.

"Ash is here. I have to go. I'll help you to her car." Aaron leads me to Ash's car and leaves.

"Hi- ACHOOOOO- Ash." I say.

"Hey. You sound horrible. So, straight home?" She asks.

"We gotta drop off a prescription. Aaron will pick it up on his way home."

"Cool. Let's go."

Hey!

Everything about being sick, that was me a week before Easter. I was soooo sick. Also, I'll probably be in bed all day today cause I went to a dance last night and literally danced the whole night. But, I got a hug from my crush, so that was a big win. I was hoping he'd ask me for a dance, but no luck. Oh well. Hope you guys have a great weekend.

Bye turtles!!