Happy Epilogue

I changed on thing. Nothing new
A/N: Before we begin, there is smut here. I warn you because I know I have some more innocent turtles. However there is an intense makeout scene. Ok, it's slightly smutty. It's a little more than slightly  I ain't don't all the do da with that cause I'm too innocent to write it. Just a warning. Still smutty. Ok. It's really smutty. I ran out of holy water. But I took your requests in, so I wrote the smut... I feel so dirty. Hope you guys are happy. I don't feel very great about writing it. It ends at the time skip thingy I normally have. The cross and equal signs. Also, tell me if anyone gets a nose bleed. Request if you want me to make another X reader of someone else.

"I love you, F/N." Aaron says. I feel arms wrap around me and Aaron's head go on my shoulder. I'm looking outside of the hotel we're staying in for our honeymoon. It's so nice. We just arrived a few minutes ago.

"I love you too, Aaron." I say. Aaron digs his head into my neck and starts to kiss it. I smile as he does. His hands move to mine and holds them.

"We should get ready for the dinner, A/N/N." I say. We made a reservation at a nice restaurant that we don't have to get all dolled up to go to. Aaron lifts his head up and spins me around so I face him. He stills has my hands in his. I stare into his dark eyes. He stares back into my E/C eyes.

And y'all did the do
=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=

"And that one is Pluto, but it isn't a planet anymore. Poor Pluto." Josh says to Ash. Her eyes are wide looking at my three year old with large eyes.

"How did you know that, Josh?" She asks.

"Did I do good Aunt Ash?" He asks. She nods. "YAY!"

"Do I burp Patrick now? He finished the bottle." Leah asked. She has my baby, Patrick in her hands.

"Yes. Here's a towel to put over your shoulder." I hand her a burp rag.

"Hi mommy." Pete says, coming into the room, rubbing his eyes. He just woke up from a nap.

"Say hi to your aunts, Peter." I say.

"Hi Unt Sh. Hi Unt Lee." He says, Leah and Ash let out a small laugh since he can't say A's yet. He is almost two.

"Hi Petey!" Josh waves.

"Where did you learn about Planets, Josh?" Ash asks.

"My Doctor showed me. I had to get a shot" He frowns "And they hurt, so he told me about the planets on his wall." Josh smiles.

"Mommy, juice plese?" Pete asks, tugging on my leg a little. I pick him up.

"Sure." I say, opening the fridge. "Which one?" He points to the orange juice.

"Okie dokey." I say.

"Smokey!" He says, letting out a giggle. He learned how to rhyme and he is very proud. I set him down and pour it in a spippy cup. I hand it to him.

"Thnk you." He says.

"You're welcome, Sweetie." I say, messing up his hair. He laughs.

"Ok. I'm gonna get ready. You girls good?" I ask.

"Go. It's your anniversary. We got the boys." Ash says. I smile.

"Ok. Thanks." I say. As I leave the room, I hear Pete trying to say anniversary.

"Nniversry?" He asks the girls. I head to my room and hop in the shower. After I finish, I dry my hair and put on my dress. It's sea form green with black lace at the top and no-sleve. I have black heels with a few sparkles. I style my hair just right and put on a little makeup. I wear a silver necklace and bracelet with it, as well as my wedding ring, which I only take off to sleep.