Kawaii~Chan's ship!

+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=
Key:

F/N: First name.
F/C: Favorite color.
S/F/C: Second favorite color.
F/Bo: Favorite book.
F/Ba: Favorite band.
S/C: Skin color.
l/o/s: long or short
H/C: hair color.
F/D: favorite dish
P/C: Pizza choice
A/N/N: Aaron's nickname
F/S: favorite show
F/So: favorite song

More will be added as the story goes along.
=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=

"Kawaii~Chan can't believe you Aaron~Kun!" Kawaii~Chan yelled at the hooded man. She had been friends with him. She had moved away in her high school years, so she would be his only longtime friend.

"I didn't do anything! She looked like F/N! I thought it was her! Kawaii~Chan, you have to help me." Aaron had drove to Kawaii~Chan's dorm after she told him where F/N was. Currently, F/N was at work.

"Aaron~Kun, Kawaii~Chan will see what she can do. Kawaii~Chan thinks that Aaron~Kun should try and make Aphmau~Chan confess somehow." Kawaii~Chan had dropped the Senpai after what Aphmau did.

"I'll try. Do you still have her number?" Kawaii~Chan nodded and gave him Aphmau's number. The plan was set.

=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=

"Bye Max!" I called out as I clocked myself out.

"Bye F/N. Thanks for the double job. I'll be paying you extra!" Max called out as she was handling closing up.

"Thanks." I waved and left. I took a taxi to Kawaii~Chan's dorm. I was so thankful for her.

"Hey. I'm home." I say as I come in.

"F/N~Chan! Kawaii~Chan is happy F/N~Chan is home!" Kawaii~Chan says as I close the door.

"Yep. I'm happy too."

"Kawaii~Chan has a surprise for F/N~Chan."

"Hm?"

"Oooooo Aaron~Kun!" She yelled. I groaned.

"Not tonight Kawaii~Chan." I wave my hand to say stop.

"Wait! F/N! Listen, please." Aaron asked. Kawaii~Chan ran out, leaving only him and I in here since Michi was out.

"Really, Aaron? I gave you my heart, and you threw it to pieces." I look away.

"I didn't know it was her." I open my mouth to protest. "Yes. I know what you're gonna say, but she was under a spell to look like you. I honestly didn't know."

"Pfh. Think I'm gonna believe that?"

"Nope. But here video proof." He pulled out his phone and played a video, which was Aphmau confessing.

"See. I would never do that to you." Aaron says.

"I guess I overreacted, huh?" I say.

"I'm pretty sure I would act the same way."

"KAWAII~CHAN'S SHIP!!!" I hear Kawaii~Chan fangirl.

"Come on. Let's head home." Aaron holds out his hand for me. I smile and take it. We walk past Kawaii~Chan fangirling and head to Aaron's car. We drive off, back to home. He takes great interest while talking to me. Well, he's more listening and I'm talking. He seems to want to know what he missed. We finally head home and it's nine o'clock.

"So, do you want to want to watch a movie, or something like that?" I ask as we get in.

"Sure. I still feel really bad about the whole.....situation." Aaron says.

"It's ok. I know you would never do that. Well, now I know that." I say. I stand on my toes so can I kiss him on the lips. (A/N the tippy toes kiss! *squeal*) He returns the kiss. He puts his hands around my waist and I put my hands on his shoulders. We have to pull apart to breathe. Stupid human body. He kisses me again, I return it. He picks me up so I don't have to stand on my toes. We pull apart and place our foreheads on each other's, while panting. Stupid lungs.

"I love you." Aaron says.

"I love you too." I say. He lifted me higher up into the air and spun me around.

"Now. How about that movie?" He asks.

=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=

I work on my shift at the diner. I'm so fricking tired, but work calls. Today I'm hosting, waitressing, and cooking. Ugh. I go over to a guy with white hair, green eyes, a dark green hoodie, and jeans.

"What can I get you?" I ask him.

"Dang. You look good in that outfit. Buy you would look better in my arms." He says. I roll my eyes.

"I have a boyfriend. Plus, you're not my type."

"Tell your boyfriend, if he says he got beef, that I'm a vegetarian and I ain't fucking scared of him." I sigh.

"Are you gonna order or not?"

"Shush girl, shut your lips. Do the Helen Keller and talk with your hips." I walked away and gave the order to one of the male cooks. I wrote Aaron a text, since I was almost done my shift.

Y: you, A:Aaron.

Y: Hey. Can u pick me up from work?
A: Sure. Any reason why?
Y: You'll see. GTG bye
A: Bye.

I put my phone away and went back to work. Aaron got here just as my shift ended.

"Hey." I said, giving him a kiss on the cheek.

"Hey. Not that I don't mind this, but what's the problem?" He asked.

"Max wants to meet you. Also, over there. That white haired perv was hitting on me." I point at the guy. Aaron nods. He walks over and sits down in the booth.

"Hey Travis. Mind not hitting on my girlfriend." Aaron says, making the question sound like a statement.

"H-H-Hey A-A-A-Aaron. I-I-I-I won't. Why do you get all the honeys?" 'Travis' says.

"Cause I'm not a perv. Good day." Aaron gets up and walks to me.

"How do you know him?" I ask

"Childhood." He answers.

"Let's meet Max." I say. Aaron nods and puts his arm around me. We walk to the back.

"Max! Aaron's here." I call out. I hear something fall to the floor. Max runs into view.

"So you're our prized employee's boyfriend. Nice to meet you. Even if I can't see your face." She holds out her hand. He shakes it.

"Sorry. I'll take it off." He says, taking off the hood and mask.

"I see why you make him wear it, F/N." She winks at me. "Better not break her heart. She's the best we've got."

"I would never." We bid her goodbye and head home.

"So...... What are we gonna be for Halloween?" I ask Aaron.

Hey!

So, what do you guys want to be. I'm thinking a cute couple costume. Maybe Romeo and Juliet? I'd love the suggestions. You guys are seriously the best I can have. Thank you so much for the support. Today was my last day at school, so I should have more getting done and what not. Maybe, just maybe, if I have the time, I'll upload two. One the morning and one at night. I dunno. This would have been out earlier, but I had a storm here and lost power (;~;)

Bye turtles!!! 🐢🐢💚💚