Why?

+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=
Key:

F/N: First name.
F/C: Favorite color.
S/F/C: Second favorite color.
F/Bo: Favorite book.
F/Ba: Favorite band.
S/C: Skin color.
l/o/s: long or short
H/C: hair color.

More will be added as the story goes along.
=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=

I get up and get ready for today. I still remember what my father said yesterday. Is it true? I'm trusting Aaron to quickly. I sling my backpack on and head out. I don't see Aaron, which is good, cause I don't know how I feel about him now. I grab my books and head to class. I don't see him in there either, which is odd. I look at the clock. The bell is about to ring.

What if he's sick? I think to myself. Stop it. No one cares about me. So I shouldn't care about anyone. He comes in as the bell rings. I feel happy that he isn't sick. Stop it!

"Hey." He whispers to me. I wave.

=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=

Today is over. I don't know which is worst, school or home. Aaron persuades me to leave earlier since Zane wouldn't beat me up with him around. He's nice, but I dunno. I bid him goodbye. My father is home. I sigh and go in, quiet. He comes from the kitchen when I get in.

"Stay away form that boy." He growls. Why does he hate Aaron?

"Why?" I ask. I mentally slap myself. Now, he's gonna slap me.

"I told ya. I don't want to have to handle with that."

"Handle what?" I'm confused.

"A baby. I don't want two mistakes in this house." He growls. He leaves and drives off. I'm alone. It's bittersweet, this day. On one hand, I didn't get physically harmed. On the other, my own father called me a mistake. A mistake. I should have expected him to say something like that. One again, his words cut like a knife. Not my fault you and mother couldn't keep your hands off each other. I think to myself. I would be better off dead. Everyone else would. I push the thought away. No! What about Aaron? He's your friend. Is he? No one cares. He doesn't even know me. Nothing to miss anyway. I'm a great pile of nothing.

I walk to my room. The blades seem to be calling my name. I go over to them and pick one one. I lift up my shirt to see my scars and forming scars. I hold the blade in front of me, looking at it. I look between my stomach and the razor. My eyes start to tear up. I drop the blade and start to cry. I fall on my knees and cover my face with my hands, sobbing hard into them. Why? Why after so many times can't I do it?
=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=

Aaron says goodbye and heads home. He had the house to himself. His mother was on a business trip and his father, well, he didn't know who his father was. Doesn't matter. Nothing he could do about it. Aaron puts on some Fall Out Boy, one of his favorite bands, and does his homework. He practices some guitar for it. He hears a knock on his door. He smiles and hopes its F/N. He goes and opens it. It's Garroth, Laurence, Aphmau, Katelyn, and Dante. Aaron's heart drops when it isn't F/N.

"Hey guys." He says.

"Hey Aaron." Aphmau says in her sweet voice. "Can we speak to you?"

"Sure. Come in." He moves so they can get in. They all go and sit down on his living room. Since there isn't any more chairs, Aaron stands against the wall.