Me, F/N?

I was heading out of the college when someone called my name.

"F/N! I can talk to you?" A girl called out. I kept walking cause I didn't think she meant me. "Yo, L/N!" That got my attention. I turned to face the girl. She had light blue hair, a blue hoodie and bandana like A/N/N, sapphire blue eyes, and booty shorts. My first thought was how can you wear those shorts in New York, October weather.

"Yes?" I asked.

"I'm having a party for Halloween. I wanted to see if you could come." She handed me an invitation. "By the way, I'm Ashely."

"Hi Ashely. You know my name already. Can I bring a plus one?"

"Who is it?"

"My boyfriend."

"Sure. As long as he doesn't get to crazy." I laughed at the thought. Aaron, crazy. Naw.

"Ok. I gotta get to work. Bye." I wave to the blue haired, blue eyed girl and went off to return home.

=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=

"I dunno. Should we even go? I don't really know her, but I want to be nice. Also, we still come to an agreement on what we should be." I said to Aaron. It was after work and we where discussing the party.

"It is a great way to know people. Plus, if we're not having fun, we can leave." He said.

"Hmmm..... I guess. Why not? Let's do it. I tell her tomorrow." I said.

"Ok. Now. Which movie. Avengers, or Deadpool?"

=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=

"Hey Ashley." I call out to the blue haired girl as we are leaving class.

"Yep?" She asks.

"I can come. So can my boyfriend." She smiled.

"Cool. If you two aren't in a couples costume, I'll be disappointed." I laughed

"I'll make note of it. Take care."

"You too."

Hey,

Sorry for the short chapter, but it was storming here, so no wifi, plus I have to go to tennis. Sorry about it, but I'll make a longer one tomorrow. If it doesn't storm. Again, which costumes do you want that where mentioned in the last chapter. It helps me write this, cause I couldn't choose between the two.

Bye turtles!